Nike Air Max. Unless you have been living under a rock, you would have surely come across this series that made history in the world of footwear. If you don't have one, you are sure to know someone who has a pair in their collection. So what is so great about this shoe? Click here to find out.
Get the latest deals and coupons right in your inbox!
Top Nike Air Max Price List 2020
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Nike Air Max 1G Coated Mesh Golf Shoes Men Black||S$ 176.38||Mr Porter|
|Nike Discount Air Max 90 +2 Flyknit Lunar 3 Men Sports Running Walking Shoes Black Yellow||S$ 65.00||Shopee|
|Nike Air Max Impact||S$ 109.99||NIKE|
|Nike Ready Stock Air Max 270 Flyknit Men Sports Running Shoes Black Green||S$ 54.00||Shopee|
|Nike Original Air Max 2017 Women Men Shoes Sport Shoes Running Shoes||S$ 66.00||Shopee|
|Nike New Arrival Air Max 200 V3 Men Women Sports Running Walking Shoes Red||S$ 81.00||Shopee|
|Nike AIR MAX 90 Slides||S$ 137.00||Farfetch|
|Nike Air Max Infuriate III Low AJ5898-002 Black/Grey/Gold||S$ 129.00||LazMall by Lazada|
|Nike Air Max 270 Black Powder Color Women'S Sports Shoes Summer Tide Sports Shoes Running Shoes||S$ 71.00||Shopee|
|Nike Hot Sale Air Max 360 Hi Men Sports Running Walking Shoes Black 3X||S$ 65.00||Shopee|
News about Nike Air Max
5 Ugly Nike Shoes that We Should Just Forget About22 September 2017
Nike has been well-known for producing some of the most iconic and memorable shoes in the past. The Nike Air Max, Nike Air Jordan, and Nike SB to name a few are just some of the brand's best when it comes to sneakers. However, during the half-century that the brand has been making shoes, there are those that are not so noteworthy in terms of aesthetic. Here's a list of the ugliest Nike shoes that history should just forget about.
Attention Sneakerheads! Nike Just Announced the New Air Force 1 Release Date and it's Closer than you Think16 August 2017
Nike never falls short when it comes to surprises and this is one of them! Teased for quite some time, Nike is revealing their brand new Air Force 1 Logo Pack and it's way closer than you think. This summer, you can get your hands on these brand new babies online and in store!
The Fitness Lover’s Guide to Nike Shoes14 August 2017
You had a good workout but the nagging pain in your feet would not go away. Getting the wrong footwear is the main cause for sports-related injury.
Nike Air Max Singapore: Beating Boundaries, Changing Histories
- Nike Air Max series: A celebration of a change
- Nike Air Max Singapore: The best that were ever created
- Nike Air Max Singapore: Created with performance in mind
When the Air Max series was introduced to the mass crowd in 1987, it became a revolution. Unlike any other Nike series, the Air Max range was not only to be felt but the impact of the shoe could even be seen, a phenomena that amazed the Sneaker People. Over the years, the benefits for the Max Air became clearer to the wider audience as the technology advanced. Some of the more prominent ones that the shoe possesses are:
- Lightweight-displaces heavier midsole materials, reducing the weight of the shoe without compromising on performance.
- Versatile- suits every athlete’s exact specifications to maximize profit.
- Cushioning-absorbs the force of the impact with the foot hits the ground, protecting the muscle, joints and tendons.
- Durable-designed to provide cushioning up till the very end, until it wears out.
These are some of the shoes in the Nike Air Max series that blew people off with its style, design and its functionality.
- Nike Air Max ’87 – The series made its debut with this shoe that threw athletes and just anyone else off their ground. When someone had a pair, oh did they flaunt it.
- Nike Air Max ’90 – All eyes on this slightly larger Nike Air bag. The technology that plays with your sight begins to take form in this collection.
- Nike Air Max ’95 – Always keeping your toes on the move and the Max Air moves into the forefront and becomes the forefront.
- Nike Air Max ’97 – In this collection the future can be clearly seen as designers flirt with the possibilities of full-length Air.
- Nike Air Max Plus-TN ’98 – was designed thanks to the unique global partnership between Nike and Foot Locker. The infusion of the cutting-edge technology from Nike and the futuristic styling from Foot Locker has made it THE most iconic trainer of all times.
- Nike Air Max 360 ’06 - Nike again proved themselves to be the ultimate best when they created this brilliant collection, No Midsole, Just Air!
With the Nike Air Max, you would be able to run an extra mile without realising just how much you have performed! Think of it as if you are walking on air, without any weight to pull you down. Get yours now only at iprice.