Ogawa is a popular health and wellness retail store in Singapore, specializing in massage devices. If your massage chair is experiencing some problems, here are tips to keep it in mint condition. You can also check out the latest products from Ogawa SG below.
Top OGAWA Price List 2021
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|OGAWA Mobile Shiatsu Lite Massage Pillow||S$ 128.00||Shopee|
|Ogawa Estilo Prime X||S$ 428.00||Shopee|
|OGAWA EzWave Lite Oscillator Vibration||S$ 428.00||Shopee|
|Ogawa Plush Touch Travel Neck Pillow||S$ 30.00||Shopee|
|Ogawa Estilo Prime X Hot Red||S$ 428.00||Shopee|
|OGAWA Mysofa Luxe (Beige) - Designer Massage Sofa||S$ 1,580.00||LazMall by Lazada|
|OGAWA CHINESE NEW YEAR SALE OGAWA Mysofa Luxe - Designer Massage Sofa NEW LAUNCH||S$ 1,580.00||Qoo10|
|OGAWA Eye Touch Plus - Eye Massager With Airbag||S$ 198.00||Shopee|
|OGAWA Airify™ - Germagic Air Cleaner||S$ 428.00||LazMall by Lazada|
|OGAWA O.M.G - Foot Massager||S$ 428.00||Shopee|
Massage chairs are wonderful machines that offer a full body massage at home without having to travel to see a therapist on a regular basis. Today, there is a wide selection of massage chairs available that provide many different massage techniques. With the advanced technology incorporated in many massage chairs, a full body massage is now possible with the added convenience of sitting at your home.
Every model of massage chair you see on the market offers various features. They have their own pros and cons. With that, you must figure out your needs in order to choose the right massage chair for you. Since most massage chairs come with a hefty price tag, it’s important that you know some repairing tips that will save you a visit to the manufacturer. With that, you would know how to keep your chair in a functional condition and shape.
Ogawa Singapore: A Global Leader of Wellness Products
Established in 1996, Ogawa is a Malaysian health and wellness retail store, spearheaded by Wong Lee Keong and Lim Poh Kian. After years of manufacturing health and wellness equipment, Ogawa has grown into a big player in the industry, designing, developing and marketing impressive products. They encourage people to immerse in the healthy lifestyle through the use of their products.
Ogawa means “stream” in Japanese. The stream is basically a source of life that merges into the majestic ocean. With that, they were able to come up with a philosophy – “Spring of Wellness” which can be shared with everyone for a better and healthier lifestyle.
Ogawa keeps up with the current trends in terms of health and wellness. With that, they were able to come up with uniquely designed products that the competition is having a hard time to replicate. From relaxation to hygiene, they offer products that health-conscious individuals will surely love. One of their best-selling products is the iMODA which is a massage sofa with a Snazzy Touch remote control.
Since Ogawa is dedicated to manufacturing high-quality products for total customer satisfaction, this effort paved a way in receiving many awards and recognitions. One of their biggest accolades is the Reader’s Digest Trusted Brand in 2011, garnering a gold trophy for their well-established reputation. A year after that, they won another gold award from the same award-giving body. Aside from that, they won the Most Promising Brand in 2012 during the PUTRA Brand Awards in Malaysia.
If your massage chair doesn’t start
Check the power button and power cable of your massage chair, and see if there’s any damage or improper installation. You have to make sure that the outlets offer enough power for the chair to perform properly. To know whether the power outlet is working properly or now, check by plugging in other appliances like humidifiers. On the other hand, if you have blown a fuse, make sure to turn off the power and have the fuse replaced with a similar one. If the cable is damaged, make sure to get it repaired. After that, check to see if all the components are properly attached then you can move on to the next step for the rectification of the problem.
Heat controls are not functional
Just turn on your massage chair and select the heat mode setting. After that, see if you are receiving the right level of warmth on all sides of your backrest. If you feel that it’s not working properly, then contact your massage chair dealer and get the product replaced.
Massage techniques not performing properly
- If your massage chair quits working all of a sudden, turn it off and reset it.
- Check whether the massage settings work properly according to your body position. If you see that the massage head can’t reach other parts of your body, say your shoulders, then you should adjust the position of your chair accordingly.
- If you feel that the backrest of the massage seat is not working, then you should get the air pumps replaced as well as the chair’s base. To accomplish this, get assistance from your massage chair dealer.
- When choosing a massage setting, the air pumps of the chair are expected to create a soft noise as they inflate. If you noticed that the air pumps are making sounds but are not inflating, that means there must be an issue with the chair’s air tubing connection. Try removing the tube to see if there’s a broken connection. If you see any broken parts, then get the tube replaced.
- Another common issue that you may encounter is that the air pumps create loud sounds. In such cases, check the fitting of the pump that is found in the hose tube. If you see a problem, try removing and re-engaging the pump.
- Another thing to check is if the motor is creating noise or not. If you can’t hear a sound, that means there is an issue within the base of your massage chair. You may also need to replace the pump.
- If all other components are performing well, except for the foot and calf massage setting, then get your massage chair repaired or replace the parts associated with the setting.
- Another possible issue with massage chairs is that the actuator couldn’t be raised or lowered for massage. In such cases, you should replace the components associated with the foot and calf massage setting. If you have repaired it, but the problem still exists, then consider replacing the chair’s base.
- High-end massage chairs like those from Ogawa Singapore feature buttons to adjust the width with foot and calf massage. You can make adjustments in width depending on your preference. If you see that the LED doesn’t lit when you press the button, just keep pressing and adjust to the narrowest width setting. If the problem still exists, you should contact your massage chair dealer for replacement of these components.
Remote not working
If you notice that the remote is not performing properly, check the cord connection inside the remote. If you see that the connection is secure, however, the remote still doesn’t work, then you may need to get it replaced. Some remotes of massage chairs like those from Ogawa Singapore have LED lights on them. If you see that the light doesn’t work on the remote, contact the dealer for repair or replacement. On the other hand, if the light works properly but not the features of the chair, then there may be an issue with the chair’s internal components.
Where is Ogawa made?
Ogawa is a Malaysian-established brand that has its own manufacturing plant in Xiamen, China. Incorporating Japanese technology into its products, Ogawa is now a highly revered brand with a distribution network of over 20 countries across the globe, known for ensuring product excellence and winning trusted brand accolades.
Which massage chair is the best in Singapore?
The best Ogawa massage chair in Singapore is the Ogawa iModa Plus. The massage chair offers full coverage from the neck all the way to your thighs, as well as comfort rollers and airbags for optimum comfort.
How often should you use a foot massager?
Depending on your pain or soreness and the type of foot massager, you can use it up to 3 times a day for 30 minutes every round. However, if you are a new user, you may want to start slow by using your foot massager twice a week for 30 minutes. As your feet get used to the motions, you can increase the frequency of use gradually according to your needs.
The best Ogawa foot massagers are:
- Ogawa Omknee 2 - Can be detached to use separately for arms and legs; can be shared along with a partner too. It has dual functions - either as a feet and calves massager or a feet and shins massager. The detached massage unit is rechargeable, so it is highly portable and can be carried anywhere you go.
- Ogawa Comfy Therapy - Uses Shiatsu massage techniques and Air and Heat function to relieve soreness on your feet, improve overall blood circulation, and stimulate stagnant lymphatic fluids.
- Ogawa iSpa Steam Massager - As the first steam massager in Malaysia, it is fitted with foot roller and cobblestone that help to stimulate acupuncture points. Has an easy-to-use controller to adjust the timer and temperature of the steam vapour.
- Ogawa Tapping Foottee - Replicates the tap dance movement while stimulating the heel with a rolling massage. Comes with 3 professional foot reflexology programs as well as airbags that provide warmth for the feet to relieve muscle tension and fatigue. Perfect for high heel wearers and users who experience prolonged standing at work.
- Ogawa Zen Foottee - Similar to the Tapping Foottee, the Zen Foottee offers heel-tapping function and foot massage rollers. It has 3 major rhythmic modes - High-intensity Oscillating Mode (Continuous quick taps), Pulsating Mode (Alternating fast and slow rhythmic taps), and Intermittent Vibrating Mode (Pauses between rhythmic taps). Additionally, choose from 5 targeted massage therapies, including heel, foot, instep heat, forefoot, and arch.