Health care is crucial to any family, especially when it comes to health monitoring. Always have your first aid box prepared with the best products from Omron Healthcare Singapore.
Top OMRON Price List 2021
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Omron Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor Smart Elite+ HEM-7600T||S$ 108.98||Qoo10|
|OMRON Wide Range Cuff for HEM-RML31||S$ 24.70||Shopee|
|OMRON Medium Cuff For Blood Pressure Monitor HEM-CR24||S$ 21.60||Shopee|
|Omron Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor JPN500||S$ 69.90||Qoo10|
|OMRON HEM-7130||S$ 80.06||Lazada|
|OMRON NE-C28||S$ 174.50||Shopee|
|Omron Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor HEM-6232T||S$ 138.99||Lazada|
|OMRON HEM-8712||S$ 87.00||Shopee|
|Omron Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor HEM-7120||S$ 72.90||Lazada|
|OMRON HEM-7121||S$ 48.00||Lazada|
Cheapest at Qoo10 S$ 108.98 Go to Shop
The core business of Omron revolves around the commitment to improve people’s lives as well as ensure a better society.
Omron was founded by Kazuma Tateisi back in 1933 as Tateisi Electric Manufacturing Co., until 1990 when the company rebranded as Omron. From the beginning, Omron focused on producing innovative medical equipment and automation devices for health monitoring, including the following:
- Blood pressure monitors
Today, Omron is still the leading brand in the market with more products that have become every family’s health care essentials:
- Respiratory Therapy
- Temperature Measurement
Omron Healthcare Products in Singapore
For every family, taking care of an individual’s well-being requires a great understanding of different symptoms of sickness. To assist your family in monitoring the body better, use Omron’s range of medical equipment.
Blood Pressure Monitoring
High blood pressure can lead to serious health conditions or even death if it is not treated properly. Always prepare a high-quality blood measurement tool to ensure stable blood pressure while at home. There are 2 types of blood pressure monitors: Upper arm and wrist type.
- JPN 2: A product made for hypertension that has the ability to detect irregular heartbeat.
- HEM 7130 L: A tool for body movement detection plus hypertension indication with sufficient memory for 60 reading.
- HEM 6131: A wrist placement blood measurement that can detect body movement, detect a heartbeat as well as indicate blood pressure.
The range of digital thermometers include: Forehead type, Ear type, Pencil type
- MC 720 (Forehead type): Simple and quick measurement that features LCD screen, buzzer, and 25 memories storage
- TH 839 S (Ear type): Features alarm when detects fever, converter from Farenheit to Celcius in an ergonomic design
- MC 343 (Pencil type): The most common digital thermometer; not only is it functional with a flexible tip but is also waterproof
When indicated with high fever, remind yourself and others to drink plenty of clear water, avoid stuffy environments, and never consume alcohol.
Omron also developed a range of personal weighing scales that are of high quality and beautifully designed.
- HN 286: A simple 4 sensor scale with automatic power function (On / Off) as well as weight management
- HN 289: A newly introduced model that boasts a sleek design, weight selection ability with an accurate screen displayed, and 4 sensors.
Omron Clinical Products
- HBP 1300: An advanced blood pressure indicator developed using oscillometric technology, simple for usage with 7 segments LCD
- HEM 4030: A hypertension detector with an average of 3 Reading
Frequently Asked Questions About Omron Healthcare Devices
Calibrating blood pressure monitors is crucial as it helps to generate accurate results and ensure consistency. Omron blood pressure monitors need to be calibrated every 2 years if they are for personal or home use. If they are used in clinical environments, a yearly calibration is recommended. Most Omron blood pressure monitors come with a 3-year or 5-year warranty. You can send your blood pressure monitor to service free of charge if you still keep a copy of your receipt or invoice.
Head to Omron Service Centre in Singapore to calibrate your Omron blood pressure machine. The address is as follows:
438B Alexandra Road,
#01-03 Alexandra Technopark Block B (Lobby 1),
One of the latest models of Omron blood pressure monitors is the HEM-7600T Wireless Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor that’s packed with advanced technology features. No more dragging the wire - this wireless blood pressure monitor is lightweight and modern-looking. Not only does it provide very accurate readings, but it also allows you to sync the historical records of you or your loved one’s blood pressure to the Omron app.