Do you know that our own Mother Nature is filled natural goodness, beneficial for your face and everything else? Origins harnesses this natural goodness and incorporates them in their range of beauty products. Read on more to know more by clicking here.
Top Origins Price List 2020
Skincare brands are popping up faster than a mushroom after a heavy downpour. Everywhere you turn, you would surely come across one or more skincare brand that promises this and that. But how trustworthy are these brands? With Origins, placing your trust on them will be the best decision you ever made in your life.
- Origins Singapore: A fresh take on beauty
- Origins, their great plant database
- Origins Singapore: Powered by Nature, Proven by Science
What others saw as just a mere leaf or a tree, the team of visionary beauty chemist and plant scientist saw was a solution skin’s most pressing concerns. In the late 1980’s, this team started their in depth study on the power of potent plants and their history in traditional medicine. They figured out that with these ancient concept can be modernized with advanced scientific technology to help the skin of the 21st century. They created the world’s first prestige, high-performance skincare brand that are purely made from nature. That brand is known as Origins.
Origins Purity Promise – All of their products are formulated with natural and certified organic ingredients and 100% natural essential oil. They are also designed without any parabens, phthalates, propylene glycol, mineral oil, PABA, petrolatum paraffin, DEA and animal ingredients. All their collection are created using a mixture of renewable resources, wind energy and earth-friendly practices. Everything from Origins is from our Mother Nature to our Mother Nature.
Out of the 400-600 plants that they screen each year, these rare few proves to be the crème of the crops, worthy of their high-performance skincare formulas.
- Anogeissus – helps stimulate the natural production of fibrillin, the protein that gives your skin youthful firmness and bounce.
- Apricot – rich in essential fatty acids like Oleic and Linoleic. Also packed with Vitamins A and E which are extra nourishing and soothing.
- Camphor – known for their power in counter-irritant and skin purifier.
- Chamomile – the daisy like flower is filled with Azulene and Bisabolol Oils, which contributes to their ability to soothe and calm everything including upset stomach, unsettled nerves and even fragile skin.
- Charcoal – created from Bamboo ash and valued for its excellent absorption abilities, acts like a magnet to draw out the dirt, debris and impurities from your skin.
- Coffee – impressive health benefits from antioxidant age-fighting to memory boosting and restoring the radiance of a tired skin.
- Goji Berry – known for strengthening, prolonging and easing life.
- Hydrocotyle – speeds up cell generation to promote faster healing and also increases the production of collagen that helps in maintaining a youthful appearance.
- Jojoba – the oil works as an efficient moisturizer that doesn’t clog pores which in turn helps in conditioning and soothing skin. The beads works as a gentle, natural exfoliator that leaves your skin looking smooth and luminous.
- Kukui Nut – the butter from this nut is rich in Vitamins A, C, and E, antioxidants and linoleic acid, which is easily absorbed by the skin and proves to the extremely nourishing.
- Lavender – the essential oil is easily and quickly absorbed onto the skin which is rich in antiseptic properties. The calming scent instantly puts you at ease as your stress fades away.
- Tazetta Lily Bulb – rich in self – renewing properties that is used to help reawaken skin’s youthfulness.
- Mangosteen – rich in Xanthones, a type of potent antioxidants that are known to help protect skin from the damaging effects of free radicals and other environmental assaults.
- Mimosa – stimulates collagen synthesis and slows down collagen degradation to help keep skin looking young.
- Papaya – natural exfoliator for your skin as it removes dullness, discoloration and dead cells to leave skin radiant and supple.
- Peppermint – used to ease muscle tension because of its cooling, relaxing effects on your skin.
- Red Algae – known around the world for their moisture-retention abilities that helps in replenishing moisture reservoirs to keep skin feeling hydrated and supple.
- Rice – exfoliating with rice leaves skin feeling softer, smoother and more refined and its potent skin-polishing powers create a positively luminous look.
- Rose of Jericho – known to awaken skin’s ability to capture and hold essential hydration, giving an instant moisture boost to dry, dehydrated skin.
- Sea Salts – purify, smooth and reinvigorate skin to look younger, brighter and healthier.
- Silver Tip White Tea - packed with polyphenols, a potent antioxidant that helps protect skin from damaging free radicals to keep its youthful looks alive, longer.
- Tourmaline – energizing crystals that are extra effective in detoxifying and brightening skin while helping improve its vitality.
- Turmeric – getting a great deal of attention for its anti-irritant effects.
- Willowherb – has a protein change that can result in dullness and discoloration and helps restore radiance to your skin.
Get your skin nature ready with Origins. Some of their best products include:
- Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash – This cleaver cleanser is recommended for dry, rough skin, normal and even oily skin as it balances everything up. It’s a gentle, frothy face wash with Broad Leaf Kelp Extract, Wheat Protein and Tourmaline which discourages excess oil production while protecting dry prone zones.
- Plantscription Anti-Aging Power Serum – This power serum is great in unlocking a new path to visible wrinkle reduction. In just 2 weeks, this powerful age-fighting serum helps visibly improve lines and wrinkles. With continued use, it helps lift and firm to reveal a more youthful appearance.
- Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask to Quench Skin’s Thirst – Say goodbye to dry skin with this ultra-rich, hydrating overnight mask. Avocado and Apricot Kernel Oils deeply and instantly quench compromised moisture reserves and help build a reservoir for tomorrow. While Japanese Seaweed helps repair skin's barrier to prevent future dehydration and signs of premature aging. Skin awakens comfortable, refreshed and supple.
Show some love to your skin with Origins Singapore. Get them today exclusively from iprice.