Gardening is a fun and productive hobby that are best enjoyed with physical labors of love. In order to perform gardening tasks, specific tools and equipment are necessary. Click here to check what tool you will be needing in order to make your garden flourish.
Top Outdoor & Garden Equipment Price List 2020
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Philips Avance Collection HD6370||S$ 399.00||Qoo10|
|Makita UR3000 GRASS TRIMMER / FOR CUTTING GRASS / GARDEN CUTTER||S$ 189.00||Lazada|
|EAST 18V Cordless Grass Cutter Trimmer||S$ 89.00||Lazada|
|Bosch Grass Trimmer Cutter Mower Corded Garden Tools Easygrasscut 26 220V||S$ 184.00||Shopee|
|Makita Electric String Trimmer UR3000 / Grass Cutter / Grass Trimmer||S$ 130.50||Lazada|
|Ogawa Brush Cutter Bg328K High Quality Mesin Rumput Grass Cutter||S$ 132.55||Shopee|
|Makita Electric String Trimmer Ur3000 / Grass Cutter / Grass Trimmer||S$ 130.00||Shopee|
|ET1007 4-in-1 10.8V Cordless Scarifier Grass Shears Electric Mower||S$ 133.90||Lazada|
|Anker PowerHouse 400Wh 120000mAh Portable Generator Alternative Rechargeable Power 100 Authentic||S$ 699.00||Qoo10|
|Makita 18 Volts LXT Lithium-ion Battery 3 0Ah and 5 0Ah||S$ 129.50||Qoo10|
Gardening is a fun activity by most individuals who are fond of nature and the beauty of the outdoors. Such hobby though wouldn't be complete without the equipment and accessories that are necessary in performing specific tasks that involve gardening. The scope of Gardening greatly depends on the size of the area that's being worked on and the type of gardening that will be done. In order to carry out these specific tasks, there are different tools and equipment that are needed to complete such tasks.
These are the basic tools that could cut, rake, dig and burrow. Without these, it would be painstaking to start out your own garden.
- Hand Trowels - Both wide and thin blade widths.
- Hand Cultivator -For working up the soil.
- Shovels - Spade for digging also a Round Point Shovel.
- Rakes - Leaf rake, a stone rake, and a landscaping rake for grading.
- Garden Fork And Pitch Fork - To turn compost or scoop mulch.
- Good Push Broom And Scoop Shovel - For clean up.
- Edger - For cutting clean bed edges.
- Wheelbarrow or Garden Cart - carying toting and moving materials and plants.
- Mattock Or Pick Axe - Dislodging rocks and hard clay.
- Digger Bar - To pry and break up rocks.
- Pruners - A good pair of pruners will be a great investment.
- Loppers - For pruning off branches up to 1 1/2 "in diameter.
- Folding Tree Saw - To trim off larger branches.
What's a garden without plants? In order to maintain its vitality, plants need to be watered as much as it needs. Also, watering equipment play a very important role in keeping the entire garden moist and for cleaning tasks, without it it would be impossible to clean your garden and keep it fresh. Below are some of the basic set of gardening equipment that should be present in your kit. Of course depending on what type of gardening you are doing you may not need some of these items, but most if not all would find a use at some time in the average garden.
- Good Garden Hose
- Adjustable Water Nozzle
- Watering Wand
- Lawn Sprinkler
- Watering Can
The power equipment is the muscle of every all gardening equipment, it will enable users to perform heavy duty gardening tasks to be done with ease. epending again on the particular circumstances and condition of the garden, the equipment listed below are normally found in the average garden, investing on these will prove to be very worth it in the long run.
- Leaf Blower- great aid in cleanup especially fall leaves.
- Small Gas Cultivator - Used to cultivate larger beds or around vegetable plants
- Chain Saw - For larger cutting Jobs
- String Trimmer- To help get hard to mow edges and around obstacles.
- Gas or Electric Hedge Trimmers
These pieces of gardening equipment are all important in the maintenance of a garden, some are essential others are there to help cut time and labor. Ultimately it is up to the gardener to decide what is essential and what kind of investment they are willing or can afford to spend.