- About Pandora
- Pandora Collection
- How to care for your Pandora pieces?
- Pandora Magazine
- Pandora fun facts
Pandora started in 1982 by Danish goldsmith Per Enevoldsen and his wife Winnie. Starting off importing jewellery sourced from Thailand, this husband and wife duo were able to get a high demand in their local market of Copenhagen, Denmark. After their success as wholesalers, they shifted to focus on creating their own jewellery in 1987. This is where the true Pandora story begins, hiring their first in-house designer. In 1989, Pandora shifted their manufacturing to Thailand, where their jewellery are still manufactured today.
Pandora jewellery are sold in over 70 countries through 10,300 points of sale which includes 900 concept stores. Besides offering women across the world a universe of high quality, hand-finished, modern and genuine jewellery at affordable prices, Pandora also inspires women to express their individuality. With Pandora, women are now able to tell their personal stories through jewellery with a personal collection of designs to celebrate special moments.
Pandora has a diverse collection of jewellery that comprises of:
- Bracelets:Pandora charm bracelets are designed with a string as its foundation which will also hold your precious memories altogether. With a choice of silver, gold, fabric or leather, there is a perfect bracelet for every woman. These classic bracelets are made to hold the many charms available from Pandora.
- Charms:Pandora’s signature and most popular product line, Pandora charms are like no other. Silver, gold, glass, enamel and pave, you can find a wide assortment of charms to decorate your bracelet. With intricate designs, each charm signifies important milestones and memories in your life. That is why owning Pandora is more than just jewellery, it is a meaningful memory that you can wear every day.
- Earrings:Intricately made with love and care, Pandora earrings are a treasure to own. Dress the part for every occasion with sterling silver, 14k gold, two-toned, gemstone studded earrings or even mix hoops and pendants for a more personalized look.
- Rings:Pandora rings are truly unique and versatile. While they can be worn on its own, they are also stackable, creating your own personalized combination of rings to match you own style. With a variety of sterling silver, gold, two-toned rings encrusted with gemstones, you are sure to find the perfect Pandora ring to accessorize your hand.
- Necklaces & Pendants:A meaningful gift for any girl, Pandora necklace and Pandora pendant are as meaningful as their charms. With each design telling a story, you’d want to wear Pandora around your neck too.
- Keep your memories safe and well looked after by removing your Pandora jewellery before going to bed or when participating in physical activities.
- Mix a small amount of mild soap with lukewarm water and use a small soft toothbrush to clean your jewellery from time to time.
- To get that shine back to your jewellery, use a silver-polishing cloth.
- Cosmetics, hairspray, perfumes and lotion may contain chemicals that can damage your jewellery, so wear Pandora jewellery after makeup to limit exposure.
- Alternatively, you can visit the nearest Pandora store near you to have it personally cleaned by a Pandora retailer.
Read the Pandora Magazine online at Pandora.com and get to know more about the latest fashion and jewellery trends. You can also find styling tips for fashion, beauty, jewellery and more in the each issue of Pandora Magazine. Pandora Magazine also features its famous charms, so you can learn more about them and find out whether they are available at your nearest Pandora outlet. Pandora also supports many NGOs and partnering charitirs that help many people around the world, learn more about Pandora’s passion towards making the world a better place and join in the force to change the world!
This monthly magazine also features interesting travel destinations, must-go music shows, designer clothing, trending blogger styling and many more.
- All Pandora pieces are 100% hand finished beautifully
- Pandora is publicly listed on NASDAQ and OMX Copenhagen Stock Exchange
- The first issue of Pandora Magazine (digital only) was released in June 2011
- Pandora is a certified Responsible Jewellery Council member in the jewellery industry
- Pandora Charms is the most popular jewellery collection that generates over 60% of Pandora’s overall revenue