- Perfume – The spell of love
- What scent reflects your spirit?
- Find your favourite perfume right here
When it comes to first impression, nothing can do better than an alluring smell of perfume. Men and women alike are both attracted by the right scent and it is also one of the traits to define one’s personal style essence. To choose the best perfume to accentuate your attractiveness, you have to first understand the different types of perfume and fragrances.
The basic perfume knowledge is its notes which consist of:
- Top notes: The lightest scent as well as the first and quick impression of the perfume when applied on your skin.
- Middle notes: Also called the heart notes, which literally the heart of the perfume’s essence. The middle notes come when the top notes evaporate to reveal the ‘hint’ of the actual scent that is “promised” on the bottle.
- Base notes: Gradually, once the top notes and middles notes disappear, the base notes is pervasive to give the full scent of the perfume.
This type of perfume is also known as “aromatic waters”. Eau de Toilette is used for frequent scent freshening as it is very light as compared to Eau de Parfum and Eau de Cologne.
Among the world of fragrances, Eau de Parfum is the Queen. It has 20% of the purest essence of perfume oil, also lasts extra-long and usually costs more, especially the world-class perfume brands.
This type of perfume is mostly for men as it has lighter scent and more appropriate for a man’s style. Hence why you can see a lot of Men Eau de Cologne.
When it comes to buying perfume, you have to understand your own style preference first. Here are some of the basic perfume styles for your reference:
- Floral: If you are the romantic type, a combination of floral scent is just perfect.
- Oriental: For a slightly more daring woman, the oriental scent with extracts from spicy ingredients and vanilla, cinnamon will make the first impression an unforgettable moment.
- Green: Opt for something more fresh and pure with the green scent of perfume.
- Oceanic: Needless to say, the oceanic scent is the number choice for the real life mermaids!
If you want to better understand the scent of perfume to find the perfect match, always trait back to your favourite dressing style to have a better idea. If feminine style is your first option, go for a sweet and alluring smell; if you like to add more edgy to your style, go for a strong yet exquisite scent; if you need to wear a perfume for formal occasions, choose something that is classy, not too strong but long lasting.
At iprice Singapore, we have a wide array of designer perfumes and the best women perfumes and well as fragrances for men. With perfume discounts on brands such as Banana Republic, Chanel, Calvin Klein, Burberry, Bvlgari, Issey Miyake and so much more! Whether you are looking for a sporty scent or a more feminine one, you can find it all at iprice! This one stop online shopping destination offers great discounts on fragrances so that you can smell as sweet as the fruits on the trees or florals on the garden. So get the latest perfumes online, only at iprice.