Looking for comprehensive fitness gadgets to help you achieve more when you train? Polar gadgets are designed to motivate and support you in all your trainings. Learn more about Polar here.
Top Polar Price List 2019
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Polar M430||S$ 268.50||Lazada|
|Polar M600||S$ 347.53||Amazon|
|Polar H10||S$ 139.00||Zalora|
|Polar M200||S$ 372.98||Lazada|
|Polar M400||S$ 346.68||Lazada|
|Polar V800||S$ 1,043.69||Lazada|
|Polar A360||S$ 406.00||Lazada|
|Polar M460||S$ 578.45||Lazada|
|Polar V800 Red||S$ 1,354.41||Lazada|
|Polar V650||S$ 313.44||Amazon|
You may also like
Get Polar Singapore gadgets
- About Polar Singapore
- Portable heart rate monitors by Polar Singapore
- Polar Singapore fitness watches
Polar has been the pioneer in fitness technological innovations and heart rate monitors since 1977. Polar strives to help you get under the skin of your training by innovatively merge its expertise in sports, physiology and electronics. Coupled with a deep understanding of customer needs, Polar Singapore offers a wide range of essential sport gadgets, support and advise to help people enjoy healthier lifestyles.
Get motivated and change to enjoy a healthier lifestyle with Polar activity tracker watch that can be synced to your smartphone or tablet. We have to admit that keeping a record of our progress will definitely drive us to achieve greater heights in our training, cause sometimes training can be a bit lonely. With Polar sports wrist watch, you can now have a loyal and discreet training companion!
The idea to create a portable heart rate monitor occurred in 1975 on a skiing track. As there was no method to accurately record heart rates during training, the idea took a light and a year later Polar was founded, near the city of Oulu, Finland which is also a region renowned for its technological research. Oulu is also an ideal setting to test the company’s pioneering equipment to its limits as it was surrounded by some of the most challenging environments in Europe.
Polar filed its first patent for wireless heart rate measurement in 1979 and introduced the first ever wire-free wearable heart rate monitor in 1982 transforming the way athletes trained forever. Today, after that first moment of inspiration over 30 years ago, Polar now offers the most comprehensive product range in the industry, from basic models that help motivate and inform beginners and exercise enthusiasts, to providing complete training systems for world champions across numerous disciplines.
Since the first Polar heart rate monitor was developed in 1982, Polar Electro has been committed to conducting innovative physiological and sports medical research. In fact, all of the features in Polar products are based upon scientific work and are in accordance with recommendations from the world’s leading sports medicine authorities. In addition to its own in-house research and development, Polar Electro is also involved in co-operation with a number of research institutions worldwide, the results of which have been presented in many scientific congresses and published in international scientific papers. Besides catering to individuals interested in their personal well-being, Polar heart rate monitors with advanced analysing technology are used by numerous researchers in the fields of sports, exercise and health.
Polar Singapore fitness watches
In order to fulfil the needs of each individual, Polar launched three types of Polar Watch for its collection.
The Polar watch collection are as follows:
- Polar Pro
- get precise training data in order to optimize your performance. Polar has a long history of supporting elite athletes, so this series is designed to help push users to always remain at the forefront of your trainings with precision technology.
- Polar Sport
- if you’re loyal to your favourite sport and eager to get out and train every day, this series will help you enjoy your health. Besides that, you can also see the potential for how much further you could take yourself with your favourite sport as Polar Sport can help you take routine exercises to the next level.
- Polar Lifestyle
- to maintain good health and optimum fitness, we should exercise regularly, but balancing busy working life and schedules can be quite tough. However, with Polar Lifestyle watch series and its easy-to-use devices, we can monitor out fitness levels more efficiently. With a supportive community and Polar devices, you can learn to identify alternate opportunities for fitness all around you. This will not only transform your current activity levels into a fitness habit, but also a selfie-worthy gadget as this collection features more elegant and classy designs.
Listening to your body is one thing, understanding what it is telling you is an altogether different story. Polar identifies with this concept of ‘listening to your body’, as each individual has different levels of fitness ability, to be sure of your own ability is very important when in training to avoid injuries and unnecessary competition. It is always you who is competing with yourself first then others!
Polar Singapore cater to all levels of fitness by offering a comprehensive product range, along with essential support and advice. Everything from improving an athlete’s sports performance to helping people enjoy a healthier lifestyle and aiding rehabilitation and weight management. And Polar’s success is clear to see. Today, Polar employs 1200 people worldwide, has 26 subsidiaries globally and manages a distribution network supplying over 35,000 retail outlets in more than 80 countries. Now that’s what we call the power behind Polar!