Photos are the best memories keepers even if things change. So make your wonderful life adventures last forever with the right camera right here on iprice. Discover Polaroid Cameras – the classic brand that has captured the hearts of many enthusiastic photographers and selfie addicts alike.
Top Polaroid Camera & Photo Price List 2020
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Polaroid SNAP||S$ 199.00||Qoo10|
|Polaroid Cube||S$ 142.78||Amazon|
|Polaroid SNAP White||S$ 172.99||Amazon|
|Polaroid C200||S$ 142.11||Shopee|
|Polaroid Studio Series 49mm Snap Mount Lens Cap||S$ 12.05||Amazon|
|Polaroid Studio Series 58mm Snap Mount Lens Cap||S$ 15.89||Amazon|
|Polaroid Studio Series 37mm Snap Mount Lens Cap||S$ 9.21||Amazon|
|Polaroid Studio Series 40.5mm Snap Mount Lens Cap||S$ 9.52||Amazon|
|Polaroid Studio Series 77mm Snap Mount Lens Cap||S$ 12.80||Amazon|
|Polaroid Camera Body Cap For The Pentax Q, Q10 Digital SLR Cameras||S$ 8.32||Amazon|
- Polaroid – the creator of a lifetime of memories
- Create lasting memories with Polaroid cameras
- Polaroid Instant Cameras and Film
- Polaroid Action Sports Cameras
Photography is a special form of art that brings incomparable pleasure to not only the photographers but also those who view the pictures. Every single thing that is captured through a high quality lens will instantly bring that moment back to life magically. And Polaroid offers you just that. You can relive the joyful and memorable time of your life from a recollection of images with Polaroid.
From the first instant camera that was introduced to the world on 21st Feb 1947, Polaroid has been producing more and more brilliant cameras that accompanied people from all walks of life.
There are moments that we wish could last forever but time never leaves anything unchanged. That’s why having a camera that can capture those splendid memories instantly is on everyone’s bucket list. Polaroid offers products that are suitable to all users to help them to take the most gorgeous images of their loved one as well as their surroundings, the landscape, the journeys all around the globe or just a simple selfie.
Developed from the rich heritage of the brand, Polaroid today still keeps the vintage synthetic polarizers with advanced modern technology as seen in professional DSLR. The Polaroid instant camera certainly lives up to its hype with spectacular image quality and extremely simple to use.
- Polaroid Snap: An elegant instant camera with 10 megapixel lens, features 3 filters which are normal, black and white and sepia tone. You can instantly print the image without having to connect to your computer. It uses Zero Ink technology to produce 2x3 full colours image printing, with an option to print with Polaroid’s antique border. It’s exactly why this model is always among the brand’s most sought-after product.
- Polaroid Pic – 300 Instant Print Camera: If you still prefer the classic Polaroid Instax, this model is definitely a must-have. You can enjoy the excitement when flipping the photo as fast as possible with a hope that your candid moment was captured at its best and guess what, the new technology underneath that vintage instant camera will certainly leave you in awe.
The fast pace of life requires a much better and more compact camera than ever to capture the best moments anywhere and anytime in a blink of an eye. Action cameras became an instant hit when they were first introduced as commercialized camera. While the newbies to photography world only know GoPro as the pioneer, Polaroid has already developed a whole new line of action cameras that are not only functional but super gorgeous to hold as well. The Polaroid Cube Lifestyle (with WiFi) Action Camera is such a darling to own. It looks so adorable with striking features that can be found on any other high-end cameras: HD 1080 video recording, 8MP lens that can capture 124 degrees, memory storage up to 128GB and battery lasts up to 107 minutes while recording.
If you are still not convinced enough, here is the best thing about Polaroid cameras: they are super budget-friendly for those who are not professional photographers. Well, a Polaroid camera is probably the next best thing to a DSLR.