Today when it comes to designing class, elegance and extravagance, Prada is one name that knows exactly what they are meddling in. From runway specialties to seductive perfumes and chic bags, Prada never fails to impress.
“What you wear is how you present yourself to the world, especially today, when human contacts are so quick. Fashion is instant language”. – Miucca Prada, Head Designer of Prada
Prada is a reputable luxury name known and recognized worldwide as the label of leather goods from Milan, founded in 1913 by Mario Prada, Miuccia Prada’s grandfather. During the founding days, Prada was all about the exclusive, stylish store located in the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II selling luggage, accessories and luxury goods, made from the best material and of sophisticated, expert craftsmanship.
As time passed and under the guidance of Miucca Prada, Prada flourished and changed into the name they are today. Her breakthrough came in the early 1990s when she designed a black nylon bag, attached with the immediately recognized triangular metal branding that so very famous today. This bag became the first ever fashion carryall that made sense during that time and remained one of the most desirable accessory of that decade.
After that, Prada stood strong against the test of time and stayed true their mission, remaining on the top of the fashion kingdom till this very day. Being a brand that creates minimalistic luxury, Prada is proud of their creation which includes handbags, apparels, accessories and fragrances.
Instead of being a trend follower, Prada creates trends on the runway that are immediately taken as a style inspiration for that season. As they place their mark everywhere all around the world, they create a storm in the local fashion scene as their products are gone as soon as it hits the racks.
Prada handbags have a great power of changing a certain individual mind. Just like a dog in the face of its favorite treat, as soon as a Prada bag is spotted, it never leaves a woman’s mind until she gets it in her hand. Their bags have indeed penetrated the fashion industry and become a must have item for ladies all around the world. Here are a list of the highly influential classic that every women craves.
- Prada Saffiano Lux Totes
- Exuding with the elegance staple to Prada, the Prada Saffiano Lux Tote is hands down, the most iconic bag of all time. Although it hails all the way from Italy, it is easily spotted around town and is stays in the wanted list across the country, all for good reasons. This bag is the perfect symbol of pure sophistication. It’s beautiful exterior + the chic interior with roomy space for all your items makes this bag a must have in your collection.
- Prada Gaufre Totes
- Women and ruffles are two things that can never be separated. They just have a certain cuteness and femininity about them. When Prada infused ruffles into their bags, it became an obvious win! Combining the classiness of Prada and the fun approach of the ruffles makes this bag a huge hit among women everywhere. You can match it with anything in your wardrobe and its open interior space is huge enough for your essentials.
- Prada Dettagli Totes
- For the lady who needs class in her arms, the Dettangli Tote is the answer you have been looking for. It offers the simplicity that you need with its subtle design that reflects high-street fashion style. Designed in calfskin leather, this tote is as wonderful to look as it is to touch. Take your style to a whole new level with this Prada Dettagli tote.
- Prada Saffiano Cuir Tote Bag
- The epitome of fashion, this spectacular masterpiece is only to be worn for high class events and functions. As it is made with the most popular saffiano leather, this bag is scratch and scruff-mark free and even water proof. But this is not the only that that makes this bag stand out. Switch up your style with the expandable snap sides with a removable hanging ID window for the best look!
- Prada Saffiano Vernice Dote Bag
- If you are looking for a bag with style and personality, your answer comes in the form of Prada Saffioano Vernice Dote Bag. This edgy yet fashionable piece is the must have for those of you who are young at heart. This tote is designed in a dome shape that has a take-me-everywhere feel to it. As it is lightweight, you can enjoy this bag wherever you go.
During the fashion month which occurs in between the month of February to March and September to October in New York, London, Milan and Paris, a number of brands would showcase their latest styles and designs. But Prada is that one brand that does not fail to attract a lot of attention each season. Everyone impatiently anticipates and gives their undivided attention as soon as Prada hits the runway.
In a room filled with golden hues, Miuccia Prada presented her Spring 2016 collection and just like all this Prada, this showcase was a pattern of femininity, strength and style. And did we say that everything in their Prada headquarters was transformed into a golden room with fiberglass and fixtures hanging floating from the top. If the clothes were not a statement enough, Prada gave their audience a good punch with Gold lipsticks. Yes, you better believe it!
People say that you are never fully dressed without a smile on your face but in Prada’s case, the models were not fully dressed if they are not in a textured lace overlay. The piece that stood out the most – a boxy jacket paired with a skirt with a conservative eccentricity theme in the form of vibrant stripes and semitransparent pieces.
Every brand has its own form of recognition, for Chanel it’s their elegance, Louis Vuitton, glamour and for Prada, it centers on modernity. Not only for their bags, but Prada is also known for their sweet smelling, seductive and captivating perfumes. Their fragrance is an ongoing scent experiment which is inspired by opposing concepts like sensuality and freshness. Each fragrance is developed using traditional methods and the highest quality ingredients. The scent is the purest essence of fragrance that yields a beautiful, undiluted substance with a rare and powerful resistance.
For their latest collection, rather than using common flower names, Prada’s new Olfactories range are named after pop songs and movies of the past decades. These triggers of emotions are called:
- Heat Wave
- Tainted Love
- Nue au Soleil
- Purple Rain
- Cargo de Nuit
- Day for Night
- Double Dare
- Pink Flamingos
- Un Chant D’amour
Lazada vouchers for Prada
You can get better deals and save up to 15% with Lazada vouchers on Prada bags, clothing, shoes, perfume, handbags! Check them out here.