Ray-Ban Singapore - How Ray-Ban took over the world
Believe it or not, before Ray-Ban became an icon in the American fashion industry, it was specially designed for pilots who suffered from headaches and nausea when flying high altitudes due to the intense amount of glare. Created by Bausch & Lomb, on May 7, the very first sunglass to infuse an anti-glare lens with an extremely lightweight gold plated metal frame with two green lenses that block out the harmful rays of the sun which are now more commonly known as the Aviator Glasses was a huge hit among the U.S. Army Air Corps pilots. And when Ray-Ban created hard plastic frame called the Ray-Ban Wayfarer in 1952, Ray-Ban became a part of the American fashion scene and popular culture.
Ray-Ban was generally marketed to men but the sleek and shiny design that seemed to complement any face shape were a huge appeal among the ladies. And when Audrey Hepburn’s iconic character, Holly Golightly literally never took her Wayfarers off in ‘Breakfast at Tiffany’s’, everyone, from Presidents to movie stars to jocks and geeks wanted a pair of this ideal sunglasses. Shockingly, there was also a downtime for this amazing brand, but thanks to Tom Cruise who looked extra dashing in his classic Wayfarer in the 1983 ‘Risky Business’, Ray-Bans was the cool thing again and to this very day, with the brand's ability to stay true to its classic nature yet evolve with time, there's no stopping Ray Ban's from taking over the industry.
Ray-Ban Singapore - The best Ray-Bans for your face
Have you ever wasted your time, money and effort looking for the perfect sunglasses that would suit the shape of your face? Since there are like a plethora of different styles and shapes out there, finding the perfect one can be quite a pain. But no worries, we are here to take that worries away. Here are some tips on how you can shop for the perfect pair of shades no matter if your face is round, oblong, oval, square or heart-shaped.
- Round Face
- The basic rule is to find a frame that is wider than your face. The larger the better. You need to stay away from round frames and opt for angular shapes like square and rectangular frames that would be the perfect fit. Wayfarer frames with bold prints and colors hold a unisex appeal and highlight the best part of your face.
- Oblong Face
- You needs to balance you face with width, so choose sunglasses that don’t extend beyond the widest part of your head. You worst enemy will be anything that is too angular, for it might just jut out at the edge. Oval and oversized frames you’re your ultimate best friends and Aviators with gradient lenses and metal framework keeps things casual and defines those beautiful cheekbones. Look for anything that is oversized for the perfect sleek vibe.
- Oval Face
- You my friend should count your lucky stars for you have the shape that goes with any style. You can experiment with the latest looks of the wayfarer that is updated with an array of colors and printed frames. If you are looking at accentuating your cheekbones, opt for a large frame. The metal framework will soften your look and details on the arm of your shades will pull your temples out.
- Square Face
- If you have a strong jawline with wide cheekbones, then you should certainly look out for rounded or aviator shaped frames. Oversized shades or anything that is larger than life with strong detailing will complement your own defined framework. If you are looking for an ultra-feminine look, search for the butterfly framed shades that are oversized and glamorous. And for a masculine look, your wingman will be the metal framework with dark lenses.
- Heart Shaped Face
- A sharp, pointed chin with wide cheek bones and forehead goes perfectly with anything that screams quirky and retro like rectangular or ‘cat-eyed’ sunglasses. You need to look for a pair that angles outwards and upwards, widening your face to balance that sexy jaw line. You don’t want to look like a grasshopper so keep your choice of frame as small as possible.
Ray-Ban Singapore - Ray-Ban take over Hollywood
Compared to the brand, Ray-Bans have become a must have in the movie industry. When it comes to shades and protecting the actor’s eye, nothing says cool like a pair of Ray-Bans. Some of their most popular movies where Ray-Ban practically had its own character include:
- Body of Lies- Leonardo DiCaprio in Ray-Ban Aviators
- Daredevil- Ben Affleck in Ray-Ban Olympians
- Dark Knight- Batman in 3324 Aviators
- The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button- Brad Pitt in 3025 Aviators
- Iron Man- Robert Downey Jr. in Aviators
- Men in Black- Will Smith in Predator 2’s
Amazing offers available at iprice.sg
When a kid enters a candy store, his face would immediately light up and he would be the happiest person. That is the same feeling iprice.sg delivers when an online shopper visits their website. The website is filled with excitement and pleasures that allow a shopper to shop till they drop without leaving a dent in their wallet. On in iprice.sg, customers can find a wide range of Ray-Ban products and use the discount codes available from this website, customers can purchase one(or more) cool as sunglasses and be the talk of the town. Customers can also subscribe to their weekly newsletter that is filled with exclusive discount codes up to 70%.