Wanna be as cool as Tom Cruise in Top Gun? Or be as chic as Lady Gaga rocking her outfit with Rayban Wayfarer? As the first company to create the aviator sunglasses, Ray-Ban combines practicality with stylishness. Now you can look as tough as a soldier or as trendy as a celebrity by reading more about RayBan Singapore below.
Top Trending in Sunglasses
Top Ray-Ban Sunglasses Price List 2021
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Ray-Ban Sunglasses RJ9506S Aviator 212/80||S$ 95.00||Smart Buy Glasses|
|Ray-Ban Green Aviator Sunglasses RB3025 918931 58||S$ 113.01||Jomashop|
|Ray-Ban Wayfarer | Rb2140F 901 | Unisex Full Fitting | Sunglasses | Size 54Mm||S$ 192.00||Shopee|
|Ray-Ban Aviator Classic sunglasses 0RB3025L020558||S$ 141.00||Lazada|
|Ray-Ban Sunglasses RJ9052S New Wayfarer 100/71||S$ 95.00||Smart Buy Glasses|
|Ray-Ban Wayfarer | Rb2140F 901/58 | Unisex Full Fitting | Polarized Sunglasses | Size 54Mm||S$ 260.00||Shopee|
|Ray-Ban New Wayfarer | Rb2132F 622 | Unisex Full Fitting | Sunglasses | Size 55Mm||S$ 176.00||Shopee|
|Ray-Ban CLUBMASTER CLASSIC POLARIZED LENSES RB3016901/5851||S$ 193.00||Lazada|
|Ray-Ban Oval | Rb3547 001/31 | Unisex Global Fitting | Sunglasses | Size 54Mm||S$ 197.60||Shopee|
|Ray-Ban Sunglasses RB3026 Aviator Large Metal II L2846||S$ 185.00||Smart Buy Glasses|
Ray-Ban Singapore offers more than the typical designer sunglasses. Their sunglasses were originally designed for the military to reduce pilots’ distraction and block the harsh sun rays. The application of the ‘anti-glare’ technology and the use of plastic frames make the glasses lightweight and impact-resistant. The following are different styles of Ray-Ban frames you can choose from.
- Aviator – The classic, all-American aviator was Ray-Ban’s first line of sunglasses. These sunglasses were the ones they designed for the U.S. military pilots. Aviators were first introduced in 1937, and it has slim metal bands and nose pads.
- Wayfarer – The Ray-Ban Wayfarer sunglasses have thicker plastic frames compared to the Aviator. The Wayfarer frames are also more customizable than the Aviators. You can choose the colours, texture, and even the pattern for your own personalized Wayfarer.
- Clubmaster – The retro sunglasses are basically a hybrid of the Wayfarer and the Aviator. The top part of the frame resembles the Wayfarer’s thick plastic frames, while the outer lining underneath the lenses is similar to the Aviator’s metal frames.
- Liteforce - First introduced in 2012, the life force combines Ray-Ban’s classic aviator style sunglasses with advanced materials. The lens uses semi-crystalline thermoplastic, which is a biomaterial and environmentally friendly. Due to the Liteforce’s durability, lightweight, and comfort, these sunnies are perfect athletes and sports enthusiasts.
Other popular types of Ray-Ban sunglasses you can choose from are Round, Cockpit, Junior, Cats, Justin, and Erika.
Pair your Ray-Ban frames with the right lenses
- Classic – These timeless lenses were the first type of lenses manufactured by Ray-Ban. There are two types of Ray-Ban classic lenses: the green lenses G-15 and the brown lenses B-15. The green G-15 lenses absorb 80% of sunlight and give better clarity. The latter, however, provides great contrast in low light conditions, perfect to be worn during one of your night drives.
- Mirror – The mirror coating is achieved through an advanced technological process. It is useful when you’re stuck in harsh weather because it reduces the light by an extra 10-60%. These lenses are especially great in high altitudes, snow, sand, or water.
- Legends – The limited-edition legends lenses specialize in using a high-quality crystal for the utmost protection against the UV rays.
- Polarized – Polarized lenses can help you focus and protect you from distracting surface reflections. These lenses are perfect for those with astigmatism. The qualities of polarized lenses are that they reduce eye strain, eliminate glares, increases visual clarity, and enhance contrasts.
- Gradient – These types of lenses are also known as photochromatic or transitional lenses. It makes it easier for you to move between outdoors and indoors. It will darken when you go outside and clear out once inside. You can combine gradient lenses with your prescription glasses so you don’t have to switch glasses.
How do you know if Ray-Bans are real?
Seeing as how ubiquitous Ray-Ban fakes are on the market, it’s inevitable to come across a counterfeit Ray Ban sunglasses without knowing it. If you have a pair of Ray-Ban glasses at home, here are a few quick tips to assess whether yours is authentic or fake:
- Packaging: Packaging is always a crucial point that helps users to discern whether a certain type of product is fake or original. The cases that original Ray-Bans come in feel like brown or black leather. In it, you will find a smooth Ray-Ban printed cleaning cloth. On the outside of the case, check whether the Ray-Ban logo is existent on the stud. The studs of fake Ray-Bans are generally not etched with the brand logo.
- Check the logo: All Ray-Bans can be seen with an “RB” engraved onto one lens (far left side of the left lens) and “Ray-Ban” written in white in the top corner of the right lens. Ray-Bans with polarises lenses should have a “Ray-Ban P” on the top corner.
- Hinges: Authentic Ray-Ban Wayfarers possess a silver-coloured seven-barrel hinge - seven interlocking loops with a bolt passed through them. This part of the hardware is attached to the acetate (plastic) frame with two metal rivets on the front and two on the side. On the other hand, Ray-Ban Clubmasters should have similar hinges except that they come with five barrels rather than seven.
- Nose Pads: Ray-Ban metal sunglasses sport a transparent nose pad with a Ray-Ban logo embossed into the centre. Some metal sunglasses will have a pale-peach-coloured nose pad with the logo still noticeable when given a close look. Most fake Ray-Bans usually don’t come with these nose pads.