Rolex has always been one of the most luxurious and sought-after watch brands in the world. It has been recognized by countless magazines and worn by the most prestigious and elite groups. Strap on a Rolex watch to get your glam on. Shop our collection of Rolex watches like the Submariner, Daytona, Datejust, Oyster Perpetual, Explorer, Batman, GMT Master II, Sea Dweller, Yacht-Master, and more for both ladies and gentlemen, made available by reliable Rolex watch retailers. Read more about Rolex watches below and experience a Rolex today!
Top Rolex Price List 2021
Available in Lazada S$ 20,749.90 Go to Shop
It All Started with A Vision to Have A Reliable Timekeeper
In 1905, a young Hans Wilsdorf had the vision to make reliable timepieces that are both elegant and feature precise Swiss-made movements. The word Rolex came suddenly to him in 1908 and the brand was created. Focused on improving the chronometric precision at the beginning paid off when the brand got certified for its Chronometric Precision by the Official Watch Rating Centre in Bienne, Switzerland.
Rolex produced the world’s first waterproof and dustproof watch, called Oyster. Then in 1927, Rolex impressed the world when Mercedes Gleitze wore the Oyster during her vindication swim across the English Channel. And In 1927, the world’s first testimonial proclaiming the undefeated success of the waterproof watch, The Rolex Oyster was published on the front page of the Daily Mail.
As amazing as they are, Rolex has indeed created history with their collection. Some of their amazing achievements are:
- Creating the first-ever self-winding wrist chronometer with a date indication window on its dial with its Datejust
- Introducing the Rolex Oyster Perpetual Explorer in 1953 to celebrate the success of Sir Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay for placing their mark on the top of Mount Everest.
- Launching the Submariner that is designed with the first rotatable bezel made with divers in mind in 1953. As the pioneer waterproof watch for all diving purposes, the Submariner is extremely clear, even under murky waters with a 100m waterproof feature.
- Creation of Sea-Dweller 4000 that has a waterproof feature of up to 1,220m deep (4,000 ft).
- Using the Rolex Patented 904L steel for its cases that are anti-corrosive and usually applied onto aerospace and chemical industries.
- Designing the GMT-Master - named after Greenwich Mean Time, that shows two time zones at the same time. It became the official watch of airlines due to its accurate presentation of two different times, which helps in ensuring timely flights.
Component & Standards - What Makes Up A Rolex Watch?
The Oyster Case - The world's first waterproof case for a wristwatch with its very own-patented system of screwing down the bezel, case back, and winding crown against the middle case
The Winding Crown – All Rolex watches are crowned with the masterpiece of technical prowess, the winding crown that is made up of about 10 parts and is screwed hermetically onto the watch case. This will create a secure interface between the inside of the watch away from the outside world.
Cyclops Lens - A magnifying lens to enlarge the emblematic date of the Datejust, also a signature feature of Rolex watches. The scratchproof sapphire lens is easily identified from a distance and features a double anti-reflective coating to ensure extra-clear legibility of the date.
The New Generation Oysterlock - Fitted on Professional Rolex models had undergone 26 different types of drop tests during its development that makes Rolex immune to accidental knocks and everyday gestures – not to mention climbing to rugged summits or diving to great depth.
Stringent Testing - Rolex watchmakers ensure the bracelet and clasp of a watch are made to withstand the toughest of forces. Their tests include immersing the timepieces in tanks of chlorine and saltwater with added sand, where it was opened and closed tens of thousands of times to ensure it will remain fully functional even in the harshest conditions. Rolex watches also have to pass more than 20 different drop tests before their launch.
Extreme Depths of Testing - To guarantee the water-resistance of the Rolex Deepsea divers' watch to the extreme depth of 3,900 metres (12,800 feet), every single timepiece will undergo a special tank test. A force of 4.5 tonnes will be exerted upon the watch and this test could be destructive, meaning that the slightest weakness in a watch would cause it to implode. Obviously, all Rolex Deepsea watches offered for sale have survived it.
The Ultimate Rolex Watches For Your Wrist
These top 5 irresistible eye candies take glamour and class to a whole new level. Explore the great world of luxury with these five must-have Rolex watches made of the finest raw materials.
Rolex Yachtmaster II
- The ultimate personification of the luxurious yacht adventures in the 1950s.
- Designed with cutting edge features like bidirectional rotating bezel, trip lock winding crown that enhances the watch’s waterproof qualities.
- With its advanced features complemented by its extra elegant style and construction, the Rolex Yachtmaster II is one of the best looking, luxurious watches out there.
Rolex Cosmograph Daytona
- Named after Daytona Beach, Florida - a tourist destination known for automobile racing and a centre for racing connoisseurs
- One of the most iconic and notorious Rolex watches that has ever been created.
- It was put together in 1963 as a perfect timing tool for professional race car drivers.
- Built with an accurate and reliable chronograph and tachymeter scale which can be used to measure the speed of a car.
- A true legendary masterpiece in the world of motorsports, as it’s capable of calculating average lap speed.
- Introduced to the world in 1953 exclusively for scuba diving and water sports activities.
- The first-ever timepiece to be water-resistant at 100 meters deep.
- Received an incredible status among the luxurious watch collectors and divers.
- Sets a high benchmark for divers’ watches, as it remains intact after being exposed to ultraviolet rays, seawater, or chlorinated water
- Engineered in 1945, this watch is the great grandfather of modern watches.
- Authentic style with classic workmanship, this watch is the first to come out with a self-winding chronometer and a date display window.
- Offers high-performance paraflex shock absorber in the calibre 3136 movement
- Allows you to track three time zones.
- It is made possible with a rotating bezel and a 24-hour indicator moving independently of the main 12-hour indicator.
- Comes with fun nicknames due to the varying colours of day/night rotating bezels - black and red “Coke”, blue and red “Pepsi Cola”, rose gold “Rootbeer”, as well as black and blue “Batman”.
- The GMT-Master II in 18-carat white gold features a meteorite dial specially crafted from a rare slice of an iron meteorite with a billion-kilometre travel history across the Solar system to reach the earth.
The Symbol of Prestige and Refined Timepieces
Watchmakers at Rolex focus on crafting comfortable and timeless wristwatch designs that offer high performance, optimal frequency, and reliability. Compare the price of Rolex watches and browse our collection of Rolex pieces here at iPrice Singapore!
Frequently Asked Questions About Rolex in Singapore
The Rolex Daytona is waterproof up to 100 meters, thanks to its Oyster case. Quite similar to an oyster, the Oyster case is designed with a combination of screwed down bezel, case back, and winding crown against the middle case, forming a fully closed case that keeps the watch safe from water and dust.
It depends on your taste in design and preference for specific functions. In Singapore, the Rolex Submariner watch is one of the most popular Rolex watches due to its sturdiness and versatility. Plus, it is a Rolex watch that brings the most value when it gets pawned, making it the best investment among all other watches. Followed by the Submariner watch are the two versions of Oyster Perpetual watches - the Rolex Sky-Dweller and Rolex Datejust, which are also most coveted by many Rolex collectors.
Rolex recommends its watch wearers to service their watch every 10 years depending on the model and usage. This is to maintain the watch’s accuracy and waterproofness, so it can function in its optimal condition.
Note that Rolex grants a 5-year warranty for all its watches. Be sure to bring along your guarantee card with all information filled out if your watch is less than 5 years old from the date of purchase. You can service your Rolex timepiece with the help of a watch specialist at Rolex Service Centre located at the address below:
302 Orchard Rd, #01-01 Tong Building, Singapore 238862