Rolex has always been one of the most luxurious and sought-after watch brands in the world. It has been recognized by countless magazines and worn by the most prestigious and elite groups. Strap on a Rolex watch to get your glam on. iPrice Singapore has some of the most amazing watches from reliable Rolex SG watch dealers. Shop our wide range of Rolex watches like the Submariner, Daytona, Datejust, Oyster Perpetual, Explorer, Batman, GMT Master II, Yacht-Master, and more for both ladies and gentlemen. Available Online in Singapore.
Recommended for You
Top Rolex Price List 2019
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Rolex 116613LN Oyster Perpetual Submariner Date Mens Watch||S$ 15,595.51||SG Watch Mall|
|Rolex 116680 Yacht-Master II 44mm Mens Watch||S$ 21,475.77||SG Watch Mall|
|Rolex Lady Datejust Automatic Mother of Pearl Diamond Dial Ladies Jubilee Watch 279174MDJ||S$ 14,792.25||Jomashop|
|Rolex Pre owned GMT Master II Black Dial Pepsi Bezel Automatic Mens Watch 16710||S$ 14,536.02||Jomashop|
|Rolex Datejust 116233-63603 36mm Stainless Steel and Yellow Gold Midsize Watch||S$ 13,899.35||SG Watch Mall|
|Rolex Submariner Green Dial Steel Mens Watch 116610LV||S$ 24,231.31||Jomashop|
|Rolex Oyster Perpetual Watch||S$ 5,500.00||Style Tribute|
|Rolex Pre Owned Submariner Black Dial Stainless Steel Aluminum Bezel Oyster Automatic Mens Watch 16610||S$ 10,242.39||Jomashop|
|Rolex Pre owned Submariner Blue Dial Two Tone Mens Watch 16613BLSO||S$ 12,181.44||Jomashop|
|Rolex Oyster Perpetual 176200 Watch||S$ 6,500.00||Style Tribute|
Available in SG Watch Mall S$ 15,595.51 Go to Shop
How much is the Rolex Submariner?
Rolex Submariners sell between S$12,292.60 to S$43,308.90.
How much is a Rolex Daytona?
Rolex Daytona watches go for S$21,858.80 to S$190,948.20.
Is Rolex Daytona waterproof?
Yes, it is.
What is the best Rolex?
It depends on your taste. In Singapore, the Rolex Submariner watch is the popular Rolex watch due to its sturdiness and versatility.
Where is the Rolex company from?
Rolex is from Switzerland.
Rolex Singapore, creator of class and luxury for your wrist
- It all started with a vision to have a reliable timekeeper
- What makes up a Rolex watch?
- The only Rolex for your wrist
- The symbol of prestige and refined timepieces
In 1905, a young Hans Wilsdorf had a vision to make reliable timepieces that are both elegant and featured the precise Swiss-made movements. Therefore, the 24-years old lad founded his own firm in London that specialized in the distribution of wristwatches. He fancied the convenience and practicality that wristwatches offered as compared to the pocket watches that were popular at that time. The brand name Rolex did not came to Wilsdorf at once as he tried various alphabet combinations to get hold of a unique and short name. The word Rolex came suddenly to him in 1908 and the brand was created. Focused on improving the chronometric precision at the beginning paid off when the brand got certified for its Chronometric Precision by the Official Watch Rating Centre in Bienne, Switzerland.
Rolex caught its audience attention with its optimal timepieces which allowed them to relocate to the centre the city that designed the whole path of Luxury Watch making, Geneva in 1919. The brand produced the world’s first waterproof and dustproof watch, called Oyster. Then in 1927, Rolex impressed the world when Mercedes Gleitze wore the Oyster during her vindication swim across the English Channel. And In 1927, the world’s first testimonial proclaiming the undefeated success of the waterproof watch, The Oyster was published on the front page of the Daily Mail.
As amazing as they are, Rolex has indeed created history with their collection. Some of their amazing achievements are:
- Creating the first ever self-winding wrist chronometer with date indication window on its dialwith its Datejust
- Introducing the Oyster Perpetual Explorer in 1953 to celebrate the success of Sir Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay for placing their mark on the top of Mount Everest.
- Launching the Submariner that is designed with the first rotatable bezel made with divers in mind in 1953. As the pioneer waterproof watch for all diving purposes, the Submariner is extremely clear, even under murky waters with a 100m waterproof feature.
- Creation of Sea-Dweller 4000 that has a waterproof feature of up to 1,220m deep. (4,000 ft)
- Using the Rolex Patented 904L steel for its cases that is anti-corrosive and usually applied onto aerospace and chemical industries.
The Oyster case - the world's first waterproof case for a wristwatch with its very own-patented system of screwing cL the bezel, case back and winding crown against the middle case.
The WINDING CROWN – all Rolex watches are crowned with the masterpiece of technical prowess, the winding crown that is made up of about 10 parts, and is screwed hermetically onto the watchcase. This will create a secure interface between the inside of the watch away from the outside world.
Cyclops lens - a magnifying lens to enlarge the emblematic date of the Datejust, also a signature feature of Rolex watches. The scratchproof sapphire lens is easily identified from a distance and features a double anti-reflective coating to ensure extra-clear legibility of the date.
The new generation Oysterlock - fitted on Professional Rolex models had underwent 26 different types of drop tests during its development that makes Rolex immune to accidental knocks and everyday gestures – not to mention climbing to rugged summits or diving to great depth.
Stringent testing - Rolex watchmakers ensures the bracelet and clasp of a watch are made to withstand the toughest of forces. Among the tests conducted, include immersing the timepieces in tanks of chlorine and salt water with added sand, where it was opened and closed tens of thousands of times to ensure it will remain fully functional even in the harshest conditions. Rolex watches also have to pass c7 than 20 different drop tests before their launch, this includes the mC shock-test that submits the watch to an impact equivalent to 5,000 G – hundreds of times c7 than a car crash test.
Extreme depths of testing - To guarantee the water resistance of the Rolex Deepsea divers' watch to the extreme depth of 3,900 metres (12,800 feet), every single timepiece will undergo a special tank test. A force of 4.5 tonnes will be exerted upon the watch and this test could be destructive, meaning that the slightest weakness in a watch would cause it to implode. Obviously, all Rolex Deepsea watches offered for sale have survived it.
This top 4 irresistible eye-candy takes glamour and class to a whole new level. Explore the great world of luxury with these must-have watches from Rolex.
- Rolex Yatchmaster II
- Ultimate personification of the luxurious yacht adventures in the 1950’s.
- Designed with cutting edge features like bidirectional rotating bezel, trip lock winding crown that enhances the watch’s waterproof qualities.
- With its advanced features complemented by its extra elegant style and construction, the Rolex Yatchmaster II is one of the best looking, luxurious watch out there.
- Rolex Daytona
- One of the most iconic and notorious Rolex watches that has ever been created.
- It was put together in 1963 as a perfect timing tool for the professional race car drivers.
- Built with an accurate and reliable chronograph and tachymeter scale which can be used to measure the speed of a care
- A true legendary masterpiece in the world of motor sports
- Rolex Submariner
- Introduced to the world in 1953 exclusively for scuba diving and water sports activities.
- First ever timepiece to be water resistant at 100 meters deep.
- Received an incredible status among the luxurious watch collector and divers.
- DateJust II
- Engineered in 1945, this watch is the great grandfather of the modern watches.
- Aunthentic style with classic workmanship, this watch is the first to come out with a self-winding chronometer and a date display window.
Watchmakers at Rolex focus on crafting comfortable wristwatch designs that offer high performance, optimal frequency and reliability. Get your Rolex now at iPrice