Samsung's external SSD is the T1 portable SSD. With the high-speed performance of an SSD packed in a very slim and stylish compact case, the T1 brings speed in three storage configurations: 250GB, 500GB and 1TB. Read more about Samsung's external SSD here.
Get the latest deals and coupons right in your inbox!
Top Samsung External SSDs Price List 2020
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Samsung MU-PT500B/AM||S$ 209.00||Qoo10|
|Samsung 750 EVO 120GB||S$ 134.00||Qoo10|
|Samsung SSD 960 PRO NVMe M.2 512GB||S$ 631.34||Amazon|
|Samsung SSD 960 PRO NVMe M.2||S$ 631.34||Amazon|
|Samsung T5 Portable External Ssd 500Gb/1Tb (100% Real)||S$ 120.00||Shopee|
|Samsung [Shock Resistant!!!] T5 500Gb 1Tb 2Tb External Ssd Storage Drive. Black Gold Red Blue Available||S$ 125.00||Shopee|
|Samsung T7 500GB USB3.2 Gen2 (10Gbps Type-C) External SSD (portable SSD) Red MU-PC500R / EC domestic regular guarantee goods||S$ 249.24||Lazada|
|Samsung T7 1TB USB3.2 Gen2 (10Gbps Type-C) External SSD (portable SSD) Red MU-PC1T0R / EC domestic regular guarantee goods||S$ 405.50||Lazada|
|Samsung T7 1TB USB3.2 Gen2 (10Gbps Type-C) External SSD (portable SSD) Blue MU-PC1T0H / EC domestic regular guarantee goods||S$ 405.19||Lazada|
News about Samsung External SSDs
Samsung Galaxy S9 Release Dates - Might Be Sooner than You Think22 February 2018
When news of the new Samsung Galaxy S9 hit the virtual stands last quarter, everyone just went crazy. Many people wanted to have a sneak peek at the phone’s specs, prices, and release dates. Thankfully, the tease is going to be short-lived for Samsung fans since the Samsung Galaxy S9 release date is closer than you think.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro Now Available in Malaysia13 February 2018
Samsung has released its Samsung J7 Pro smartphone for the Malaysian market starting today, together with its siblings in the Samsung J Pro series, the J3 Pro, and the J5 Pro.
Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Set to Receive Android O Update13 February 2018
Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro users can expect to receive a major software update in the form of the Android O. The update is likely to be officially available come August 2017.
Samsung External SSD Singapore
Samsung is a South Korean multinational conglomerate company that was founded in 1938, and is currently headquartered in Samsung Town, Seoul. Under the giant conglomerate are many different subsidiaries. Their electronics subsidiary, Samsung Electronics is the world's largest information technology company. Ever expanding all over the world, Samsung's major income and largest industry is in their electronic products, with product lines that range from home appliances to internal computer hardware and parts.
Being one of the largest electronics company in the world, Samsung's large line of products are found almost anywhere, from home appliances that you use at home and also computer hardware. What computer hardware could Samsung be producing? Many different ones of course, but their solid-state drives (SSDs) are one of the more reliable ones in the computer market.
External SSDs, or solid-state drives, are a different form and type of digital storage. Traditional and conventional tried-and-true digital storage are usually in the forms of hard-disk drives (HDDs), which are mechanical – meaning that there is a circular disk that keeps spinning in the hard-disk case. The HDD, although reliable, does have several downfalls in comparison to the SSD: It is slower and it has a very high risk of damaging it because of its moving parts (don't shake it when its running!). Here are the advantages of a Samsung SSD over the traditional HDD:
- Durable: As SSDs are basically flash drives mounted on a circuit board, there is literally no moving parts inside that could break from shock damage as a HDD would.
- Fast – SSDs are fast. Because a HDD needs to spin its disc during startup and during its operation, it is limited by its physical spin rates. An SSD on the other hand, features flash drives which allows instantaneous speeds during reading and writing of data – this in turn makes your computer or video games console much faster.
- SSDs also use almost half the power required than needed for a HDD: This will give you longer laptop and Ultrabook battery life, and we all know that is an important factor for a portable computer.
- For those who play a lot of intensive games or process a lot of data everyday will appreciate the fact that an SSD is a cooler (temperature) alternative in comparison to the conventional HDD – they are also completely silent, so no whirring or any humming.
- They are much lighter to carry and transport around as well, meaning you will not have to worry about any extra weight in your bag.
All these advantages puts the external SSD as a much better alternative compared to external HDDs, which are far riskier to bring around because of the possibility of damaging it.
The Samsung T1 is their portable external SSD. The T1 is aced in a very sleek and stylish enclosure, and comes in three different storage configurations of 250GB, 500GB, and a massive 1TB. The compact case allows the user to carry the external SSD and its full high-speed performance wherever they go. Get your Samsung external SSD with best online price from iprice Singapore!