Comfortable, cute, and feminine, there’s no footwear for women better than ballerina shoes. If you are looking for a new pair, scroll down below and choose for the best ballerina shoes online. You can also click here to know the many ways you can wear ballerina shoes.
Recommended for You
Top Ballet Flats Price List 2019
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Salvatore Ferragamo Wedge Ballerina Flats||S$ 604.91||Farfetch|
|Valentino Ballet flats||S$ 761.24||YOOX|
|Rubi Sophia Slippers||S$ 17.60||Zalora|
|Michael Kors Ballet flats||S$ 76.12||YOOX|
|Clarks Ballet flats||S$ 97.87||YOOX|
|Pretty Ballerinas Ballet flats||S$ 195.75||YOOX|
|Repetto Ballet flats||S$ 290.90||YOOX|
|Salvatore Ferragamo Ballet flats||S$ 655.21||YOOX|
|Tommy Hilfiger Ballet flats||S$ 54.37||YOOX|
|Rubi Primo Point Flats||S$ 16.90||Zalora|
- Reasons why you should have a pair of ballerina shoes
- Different ways you can wear ballerina shoes
- Shopping for ballerina shoes online!
Otherwise called as ballerina flats, ballet flats, or dolly shoes, ballerina shoes are a type of footwear characterized for its closed-toe design and the absence of heels, similar to a ballet shoe. While some people consider ballerina shoes to be a modern trend, it has in fact existed since the 16th century. It gained prominence in the late 50s when Audrey Hepburn wore a pair for her role as Jo Stockton in Funny Face (1957). Because of its functional and practical design, many women prefer wearing ballerina flats more than wearing heeled shoes.
- The first reason why you should owna pair of ballerina shoes is convenience. Putting on ballerina shoes doesn’t take a lot of time, especially if you are in a hurry.
- You can wear ballerina shoes with any outfit, whether you are going for a business look, casual, or street.
- Ballerina shoes are super comfortable and practical. Because of the absence of a heel, you can walk normally for hours without straining your calves and foot. You can literally wear one everyday without hurting your feet!
- Compared to other shoe types, ballerina shoes are much more affordable with tons of different options to choose from.
Ballerina shoes are perhaps one of the best types of footwear you could ever have in your closet. Because of its versatility and comfort, many women prefer wearing ballerina flats for their daily routines. On top of that, ballerina flats can go easily with whatever you are wearing, from dresses to pants. Dress up or dress down, your ballet flats will definitely help you rock your outfit in style.
Chic and feminine
Since ballerina shoes don’t have heels, it can make you look short. To counteract this, you need a dress with an empire line or a high-waist dress to give emphasis to your legs. You can be chic and feminine with a midi dress with a skir that sits just right above the knee.
Edgy and casual
Take your casual look to the next level by adding a little edginess to your outfit. Denim skinny jeans looks absolutely stunning with a pair of flats. Since flats makes you shorter, emphasizing your legs with a form-fitting denim jeans or shorts would reverse this effect. Just make sure your that your jeans don’t cover your heels.
Ballerina shoes are a practical, convenient, and comfortable type of footwear that every girl must have. You can pair it with any type of garment and still look great for your #OOTD. If you want to take home a pair of ballerina shoes, browse through our selection here. You can also browse different brands such as Anne Klein, Tod’s, Bally and so much more!