Giving your loved ones special gifts doesn’t always have to be a struggle. SK Jewellery in Singapore carries an array of jewellery perfect to be gifted to your friends and family. Find out more about SK jewellery below.
Top SK Jewellery Price List 2021
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|SK Jewellery Classic Teardrop Pearl Pendant||S$ 189.00||Shopee|
|SK Jewellery Tulla White Gold Diamond Necklace||S$ 224.00||LazMall by Lazada|
|SK Jewellery 10K White Gold Box Chain||S$ 79.00||Shopee|
|SK Jewellery Alphabet 999 Pure Gold Pendant (N - Z)||S$ 199.00||Shopee|
|SK Jewellery Classic 10K Yellow Gold Link Bracelet||S$ 139.00||Shopee|
|SK Jewellery Star Carat Classic Enchanted Diamond Ring Not Specified||S$ 4,128.00||LazMall by Lazada|
|SK Jewellery White Gold Cross Diamond Pendant||S$ 299.00||Shopee|
|SK Jewellery SK 916 Lola Gold Earrings One Size||S$ 464.00||LazMall by Lazada|
|SK Jewellery Flutter White Gold Diamond Ring (11)||S$ 449.00||LazMall by Lazada|
|SK Jewellery Touching Heart White Gold Necklace||S$ 129.00||Shopee|
SK Jewellery has been operating for over a decade, providing new innovations, high-quality design, and reasonable values for all jewellery enthusiasts. The brand offers many collections suitable for different occasions. This is perfect for those looking for the ideal gifts for family and friends. All of SK Jewellery’s products are divided by their gemstones, materials, and occasions. They offer jewellery for an anniversary, baby showers, birthdays, engagement, wedding, and business-related gifts.
SK Jewellery’s Gemstones
SK Jewellery divides their gemstones into three categories: pearls, diamonds, and an assortment of coloured gemstones. Their best-sellers are certainly their diamond jewellery, but the pearls and coloured gemstones are as popular among customers.
- Diamond – Diamonds can be anybody’s best friends. Combine the beautifully-cut diamonds with the brand’s six high-quality materials.
- Pearl – Relive the glamour of the olden days by pairing your ensemble with their Classic Teardrop Pearl Pendant and their Simple Love Pearl Earrings.
- Coloured Gemstones – Some of their gemstones include Garnet, Smoky Quartz, Blue Topaz, Amethyst, and Pink and Blue Sapphire.
SK Jewellery’s Materials
The brand carries six different choices of metals, all of the highest calibre. These materials have their own price ranges because of their differing durability, longevity, and quality.
- 999 Pure Gold – One of the finest and purest gold in the market, the 999 Pure Gold contains 24 carats of yellow gold you can use to embellish your SK Jewellery accessories.
- White Gold – White gold contains more white metal like palladium, manganese, and nickel compared to the yellow counterpart. White gold jewellery is usually stronger and more durable, and less vulnerable to dents and scratches.
- Rose Gold – Rose gold mainly comprises gold and copper alloy that resulted in the red or pink finish. While copper is more sturdy and durable than other materials, it can often cause an allergic reaction to those with sensitive skin.
- Platinum – Jewellers often use this dense and heavy metal (approximately 95%) for most jewellery, making platinum more expensive than any other materials. It is, however, more long-wearing than gold and does not need to be rhodium-plated.
- Silver – Silver is less expensive than gold, platinum, or titanium because it is more prone to oxidation and will turn black over time. Nevertheless, those who seek affordable casual jewellery can always opt for SK Jewellery's silver items.
No matter the occasion, SK Jewellery will always have the right accessories for you. With its high-quality gems and materials, paired with affordable prices and unique designs, you can never go wrong with their jewellery. As for bridal gift sets to be presented to the bride, explore their Si Dian Jin (四点金) collection that comprises a necklace, ring, bangle, and a pair of earrings crafted with 99.9% gold.
Add Your Personal Touch to SK Jewellery
Another speciality that SK Jewellery is widely known for is its customisation service for charms, gold bars, necklaces, and pendants. Turn basic jewellery into something unique on its own. Whether it is personalising your heartfelt message coupled with the best photo for a gold bar or designing your own necklace along with your birthstone, SK Jewellery does it all for you.
SK Gold is a subsidiary of SK Jewellery Group that specialises in designing an assortment of jewellery pieces with 916 gold, also known as 22-carat gold. From rings to necklaces, each comes with its own unique details that are bound to accentuate your style and add elements of charm to your personality.
Star Carat Diamonds are lab-grown diamonds that are produced with new technology that has undergone over 60 years of intensive research and development. Since there is no longer a need to dig precious Earth to obtain these carats, this method of diamond-making is much more sustainable and affordable, costing up to 50 per cent less than mined diamonds. Therefore, a star carat diamond is easily accessible nowadays. Get your diamond carat dreams fulfilled with SK Jewellery today!
In layman’s terms, 10k gold refers to a 10-carat gold that is made up of 10 parts gold and 14 parts assorted metals including copper, nickel, silver, or zinc. Simply put, a gold piece labelled 10k means that it contains 41.7% of pure gold. Any jewellery piece that is stamped with a mark like 10KT, 10K, 10kt or .417 helps you to identify the piece as one that’s made of 10-carat gold.
The good news is, now you can order any jewellery from SK Jewellery's official site and be entitled to free shipping regardless of your order amount. The website is where you can stay tuned to their new arrivals, promotions and exclusive sneak peeks as well.