Your Gift Guide with SK Jewellery in Singapore
SK Jewellery has been operating for over a decade, providing new innovations, high-quality design, and reasonable values for all jewellery enthusiasts. The brand offers many collections suitable for different occasions. This is perfect for those looking for the ideal gifts for family and friends. All of SK Jewellery’s products are divided by their gemstones, materials, and occasions. They offer jewelleries for an anniversary, baby showers, birthdays, engagement, wedding, and business-related gifts. To find out which SK Jewellery’s product is perfect to be given as a gift, keep reading the guide below.
SK Jewellery’s Gemstones
SK Jewellery divides their gemstones into three categories: pearls, diamonds, and an assortment of colored gemstones. Their best-sellers are certainly their diamond jewelleries, but the pearls and colored gemstones are as popular among customers.
- Diamond – SK Jewellery’s diamonds can be anybody’s best friends. Combine the beautifully-cut diamonds with the brand’s six high-quality materials.
- Pearl – Relive the glamour of the olden days by pairing your ensemble with their Classic Teardrop Pearl Pendant and their Simple Love Pearl Earrings.
- Colored Gemstones – Some of the gemstones that SK Jewellery carries are Garnet, Smoky Quartz, Blue Topaz, Amethyst, and Pink and Blue Sapphire.
SK Jewellery’s Materials
The brand carries six different choices of metals, all of the highest caliber. These materials have their own price ranges because of the differing durability, longevity, and quality.
- 999 Pure Gold – One of the finest and purest gold in the market, the 999 Pure Gold contains 24 karats of yellow gold you can use to embellish your SK Jewellery’s accessories.
- White Gold – White gold contains more white metal like palladium, manganese, and nickel compared to the yellow counterpart. White gold jewellery is usually stronger and more durable, and less vulnerable to dents and scratches.
- Rose Gold – Rose gold mainly comprises of gold and copper alloy that resulted in the red or pink finish. While copper is more sturdy and durable than other materials, it can often cause an allergic reaction to those with sensitive skin.
- Platinum – Jewelers will often use this dense and heavy metal (approximately 95%) for most jewelleries, making platinum more expensive than any other materials. It is, however, more long-wearing than gold and does not need to be rhodium-plated.
- Silver – Silver is less expensive than gold, platinum, or titanium because it is more prone to oxidization and will turn black over time. Nevertheless, those who seek for affordable, casual jewellery can always opt for SK Jewellery’s silver items.
- Stainless Steel - Stainless steel are not usually utilized in jewellery-making. The material is relatively hard to but it’s more durable and has better longevity. Stainless steel is more suitable for pendants, bracelets, and necklaces and not engagement rings.
Tips on How to Pick the Perfect Bridal Jewellery
With the many different choices that SK Jewellery offer, it may be difficult to pick out the perfect pieces to complement brides during their wedding day. There are several factors you need to consider when picking bridal jewellery, whether you’re the one tying the knot or you need to do your bridesmaid duties.
- Match the materials with the dress. For ivory and champagne dresses, gold jewellery works the best. White gowns look best with platinum or silver, and blush dresses go well with rose gold.
- Think about the neckline. Sweetheart and strapless neckline dresses can be complemented with a choker or chandelier earrings, while V-neck and alter can be decorated with delicate pendants.
- Consider the hairstyle. You can either put up your hair in an elegant up-do or let it all flow and leave it down. Either way, a pair of statement earrings can elevate your bridal look. Make sure to match it with the neckline as well.
- Less is more. Never go overboard with your bridal jewellery. You need to consider the budget and the bride’s personal style before settling on a decision. Accessorizing the bride can also be done through flowers, veils, and the dress can often speak for itself.
- Prioritize the bride. When it all comes down to it, a wedding is a bride’s most special day. Think about her personal style and prioritize her opinions when it comes to the jewelleries. Choose something that you know the bride will be comfortable in and will look the best in.
No matter what the occasion is, SK Jewellery will always have the right accessories for you. With its high-quality gems and materials, paired with the affordable prices, you can never go wrong with their jewelleries. If you have a certain budget that you need to stick to, browse through SK Jewellery items on iPrice to get the best discounts and offers. Start shopping for SK Jewellery’s charms, pendants, earrings, and so much more with iPrice Singapore.