Giving your loved ones special gifts doesn’t always have to be a struggle. SK Jewellery in Singapore carries an array of jewellery perfect to be gifted to your friends and family. Find out more about SK jewellery below.
Top SK Jewellery Price List 2020
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|SK Jewellery Necklace With Pendant||S$ 188.00||Shopee|
|SK Jewellery Sk 916 Shimmer Knot Gold Pendant||S$ 339.00||Shopee|
|SK Jewellery Blessed Zodiac Pig Charm||S$ 389.00||Shopee|
|SK Jewellery Cupid Heart 999 Pure Gold Charm||S$ 289.00||Shopee|
|SK Jewellery SK 916 Anchor of my Life Gold Pendant||S$ 359.00||LazMall by Lazada|
|SK Jewellery Greatest Love Charm||S$ 409.00||Shopee|
|SK Jewellery Classic Teardrop Pearl Pendant||S$ 189.00||Shopee|
|SK Jewellery Sk 916 Gold Sparkle Drop Gold Earrings||S$ 359.00||Shopee|
|SK Jewellery Golden Carp Rattle Drum 999 Pure Gold Pendant||S$ 339.00||Shopee|
|SK Jewellery SK 916 Blessed Cross Gold Pendant||S$ 239.00||LazMall by Lazada|
SK Jewellery has been operating for over a decade, providing new innovations, high-quality design, and reasonable values for all jewellery enthusiasts. The brand offers many collections suitable for different occasions. This is perfect for those looking for the ideal gifts for family and friends. All of SK Jewellery’s products are divided by their gemstones, materials, and occasions. They offer jewellery for an anniversary, baby showers, birthdays, engagement, wedding, and business-related gifts. To find out which SK Jewellery’s product is perfect to be given as a gift, keep reading the guide below.
SK Jewellery’s Gemstones
SK Jewellery divides their gemstones into three categories: pearls, diamonds, and an assortment of coloured gemstones. Their best-sellers are certainly their diamond jewellery, but the pearls and coloured gemstones are as popular among customers.
- Diamond – SK Jewellery’s diamonds can be anybody’s best friends. Combine the beautifully-cut diamonds with the brand’s six high-quality materials.
- Pearl – Relive the glamour of the olden days by pairing your ensemble with their Classic Teardrop Pearl Pendant and their Simple Love Pearl Earrings.
- Coloured Gemstones – Some of the gemstones that SK Jewellery carries are Garnet, Smoky Quartz, Blue Topaz, Amethyst, and Pink and Blue Sapphire.
SK Jewellery’s Materials
The brand carries six different choices of metals, all of the highest calibre. These materials have their own price ranges because of their differing durability, longevity, and quality.
- 999 Pure Gold – One of the finest and purest gold in the market, the 999 Pure Gold contains 24 carats of yellow gold you can use to embellish your SK Jewellery’s accessories.
- White Gold – White gold contains more white metal like palladium, manganese, and nickel compared to the yellow counterpart. White gold jewellery is usually stronger and more durable, and less vulnerable to dents and scratches.
- Rose Gold – Rose gold mainly comprises of gold and copper alloy that resulted in the red or pink finish. While copper is more sturdy and durable than other materials, it can often cause an allergic reaction to those with sensitive skin.
- Platinum – Jewelers will often use this dense and heavy metal (approximately 95%) for most jewellery, making platinum more expensive than any other materials. It is, however, more long-wearing than gold and does not need to be rhodium-plated.
- Silver – Silver is less expensive than gold, platinum, or titanium because it is more prone to oxidization and will turn black over time. Nevertheless, those who seek affordable casual jewellery can always opt for SK Jewellery’s silver items.
- Stainless Steel - Stainless steel is not usually utilized in jewellery-making. The material is relatively hard to but it’s more durable and has better longevity. Stainless steel is more suitable for pendants, bracelets, and necklaces and not engagement rings.
Tips on How to Pick the Perfect Bridal Jewellery
With the many different choices that SK Jewellery offer, it may be difficult to pick out the perfect pieces to complement brides during their wedding day. There are several factors you need to consider when picking bridal jewellery, whether you’re the one tying the knot or you need to do your bridesmaid duties.
- Match the materials with the dress. For ivory and champagne dresses, gold jewellery works the best. White gowns look best with platinum or silver, and blush dresses go well with rose gold.
- Think about the neckline. Sweetheart and strapless neckline dresses can be complemented with a choker or chandelier earrings, while V-neck and alter can be decorated with delicate pendants.
- Consider the hairstyle. You can either put up your hair in an elegant up-do or let it all flow and leave it down. Either way, a pair of statement earrings can elevate your bridal look. Make sure to match it with the neckline as well.
- Less is more. Never go overboard with your bridal jewellery. You need to consider the budget and the bride’s personal style before settling on a decision. Accessorizing the bride can also be done through flowers, veils, and the dress can often speak for itself.
- Prioritize the bride. When it all comes down to it, a wedding is a bride’s most special day. Think about her personal style and prioritize her opinions when it comes to jewellery. Choose something that you know the bride will be comfortable in and will look the best in.
No matter what the occasion is, SK Jewellery will always have the right accessories for you. With its high-quality gems and materials, paired with the affordable prices, you can never go wrong with their jewellery. If you have a certain budget that you need to stick to, browse through SK Jewellery items on iPrice to get the best discounts and offers. Start shopping for SK Jewellery’s pendants, earrings, wedding rings and so much more with iPrice Singapore.
Frequently Asked Questions: SK Jewellery in Singapore
1) What is SK Gold?
SK Gold is a subsidiary of SK Jewellery Group that specialises in designing an assortment of jewellery pieces with 916 gold, also known as 22-carat gold. From rings to necklaces, each piece comes with its own unique details that are bound to accentuate your style and add elements of charm to your personality.
2) What does 10k SK mean?
In layman’s terms, 10k gold refers to a 10-carat gold that is made up of 10 parts gold and 14 parts assorted metals including copper, nickel, silver, or zinc. Simply put, a gold piece labelled 10k means that it contains 41.7% of pure gold. Any jewellery piece that is stamped with a mark like 10KT, 10K, 10kt or .417, it helps you to identify the piece as one that’s made of 10-carat gold.
3) How much is gold jewellery in Singapore?
As of March 2020, 1 gram of 22-carat gold costs approximately S$74 while 1 gram of 24-carat gold costs S$80 in Singapore. A typical piece of gold jewellery from SK Jewellery can be priced between S$169 and S$559 in Singapore. Gold jewellery pieces serve as the perfect gift for your loved ones on special occasions. Not only are they delicately crafted, they are also very valuable as the rate of gold continues to soar every year. Some noteworthy 999 pure gold jewellery pieces by SK Jewellery under S$300 are God of Fortune Pendant, Lucky Clover Pendant, Longevity Peach Charm, Perfect Love Pendant, Ruyi Pendant, and Celestial Tortoise Charm.