If an accessory has the power to make or break an ensemble, skincare has the power to boost or break your confidence. How?? With breakouts, zits, dark spots or whatever else that might appear on your face, leaving your house to face the world is surely a no no. But with the proper skincare regime and products, smooth, supple, youthful and even radiant skin is within your grasp! Continue reading to know more about your skin and the importance of skincare. Click here for more info!
Get the latest deals and coupons right in your inbox!
Top Skin Care Products Price List 2020
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|SK-II Facial Treatment Essence||S$ 18.88||Lazada|
|Pixi Glow Tonic||S$ 14.90||Shopee|
|Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream||S$ 7.90||Lazada|
|Foreo Luna Mini 2||S$ 167.99||Shopee|
|Nature Republic Aloe Vera||S$ 7.18||Hermo|
|Dettol Instant Hand Sanitizer||S$ 2.90||Shopee|
|Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution||S$ 4.50||Shopee|
|banila co. Clean it Zero||S$ 27.35||iHerb|
|Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye||S$ 18.98||Shopee|
|Innisfree Bija Cica Balm||S$ 2.89||Shopee|
News about Skin Care Products
Top 5 The Ordinary Products for Acne and Acne Scars14 October 2018
Dealing with acne and acne scars can be a huge pain, sometimes literally. Acne can come from hormonal imbalance, underlying illnesses, bacteria, an unhealthy diet, and sometimes as simple as stress. Whether you pick your zits or not, they can sometimes leave scars, bumps, discoloration, and hyperpigmentation. On your skin, these things are not a pretty sight and could potentially affect your confidence. If you’re on the verge of giving up, there’s one more brand that’s definitely worth a try - the Ordinary.
Bored with your Skin Care Routine? Try These 5 Weird Face Masks22 September 2017
For any skincare enthusiast, nothing is more refreshing than coming home after a hard day at work and just starting with your skin care routine. However, after a few months, it tends to get a little boring and tedious. The best way to spice up your skin care routine is to incorporate new products and what better way to do it than a new face mask!
Beauty and skin care go hand in hand particularly for those who would like to show off their flawless skin with confidence. Proper skin care habits are crucial from a young age to see a difference in our not so young self later on. But if you have missed out in life, fret not for the beauty industry has just the products for your not so young skin. No matter which stage of life you are in, how you care for your skin is entirely up to you.
Before you dive deep into the world of skincare and its magical powers, it is always important to know the condition of your skin first. Determining your skin type is the most crucial step before you swipe your card for any skincare product.
- Normal Skin
- You skin is perfect! Its smooth and firm and small or mid-sized pores. You never worry about oily or dry skin for it rarely happens. The worse that can happen, occasional blemishes.
- Dry Skin
- Moisture, moisture, moisture! You skin craves for moisture. It is very tight with noticeable flakes in certain areas. It rarely gets oily but looks rough and bumpy on the outside.
- Oily Skin
- If you are walking around with glistening, shiny skin, then 99% your skin is oily! You have large pores that are more noticeable and suffer from frequent break-outs and blemishes
- Combination Skin
- Just about everyone else suffers from this skin type. Your skin tends to get oily around the T-Zone (nose, chin, forehead area) and dry around the cheeks area while the other part are absolutely normal.
- Sensitive Skin
- If your skin gets red easily, Have reaction to certain cosmetics and have skin irritation when the weather change, then you, my friend have sensitive skin. It may be more difficult to deal with compared to other skin type as it is not as durable.
Now that we have covered the first part, moving on!
Knowing what products that are offered in the rack, how they work together and how it can be of benefit to you is of the highest importance when selecting the best skin care routine for you. The following table provides you with details of how each product might help you but if you have multiple skincare concerns, it is best to get professional advice.
Get the best skincare products from iprice, the best online store in South East Asia. Get flawless, youthful looking skin from these top brands.