About Masks Singapore
It is a safe thing to say that we women (and some men) loves a good pampering session. For most of us, if we had to choose between a night out painting the town red and an at-home spa night, it would surely be saying goodbye to skin tight clothes and heavy makeup and hello bath robes, head bands and face masks.
- The importance of facial Masks
- Picking out the best facial masks for yourself
- Masks that you should totally try out
Should everyone invest in facial masks? Absolutely. Here are 4 reasons why we say so.
- Not only do they offer results that improve the overall appearance of your skin, facial masks can be kind of therapeutic. Infusing them with aromatic essential oils can immediately lift your spirit by stimulating your senses. Facial masks should be treated as a luxury.
- Deep Cleansing
- Yes, your daily cleansers helps your face clear the dirt, oil, makeup and any other impurities from the surface of the skin. But what about what deep inside your skin? Only a good facial mask is able to do that job, drawing out impurities that hides beneath the top later of the epidermis.
- Glowing skin
- No one in their right mind would say no to glowing skin. Masks that has tingly mint in their formulation helps in stimulating blood circulation which in turn improves the overall skin tone. You will be left with softer-feeling and smoother looking skin in no time.
- Helps your overall regimen
- Masking goes hand in hand in helping your other skin care product work even more efficiently. It allows your lotions, serums and night time products to be absorbed by your skin quicker and deeper. And by masking on a regular basis, you are making sure that your toners, moisturizers and other skin protection perform better, giving the look that you have been craving for.
No one would ever say no to a good facial mask, but when it comes to picking out the one that would suit us the best or even how to use it, some of us are still in the dark. If you happen to be questioning your facial mask knowledge, we have put together a list with some of the best tips that will help you pick soak in all the benefits face mask has to offer.
- No one is born with the same skin condition. Some are born with oily skin, dry skin or even a combination of both. Since face mask are designed in many varieties and forms, all of which caters to the different skin needs, its best to check out with your local skin aesthetician for a skin assessment before picking out a mask.
- Steam, Steam and more steam. Steaming before applying the facial mask is the key as it opens up your pores and softens the dirt within your pores, making it easier for the mask to remove the oil and dirt from your face.
- Avoid over moisturizing. If your mask in on for too long, your natural instinct would tell you to lather on the moisturizer which is exactly what you must NOT do. You might just end up suffocating your pores, which is someone that you don’t want to do.
- Trying out the sheet mask. Thought sheet masks may seem scary, their benefits are just as great as cream mask and a plus point, they are easier to be brought around. They are also similar to serums, allowing you to keep it on as long as you want.
- If your skin is extra special, (sensitive skin), you might want to try out the mask first before applying in to your face by doing a small patch test first. This way, you will know if you are okay with their mask or not.
Not only are they able to soothe most of your skin woes, facial masks gives you a moment to seriously chill out. Here are 8 different type of masks that you need to try out today.
- Caffeine Facial Masks – brings back life to your skin
- Sheet Masks – filled with serum nutrients that your face needs
- Tea Masks – advanced antioxidants that keeps away the wrinkles.
- Charcoal Masks – great in fighting off acne.
- Instant result Masks – for a faster 5 minute results that you need.
- Eye Masks – Say goodbye to panda eyes and eye bags.
- Clay Masks – especially for oily skin and acne-prone people.
Start your pampering session now with masks from Nature Republic, Holika Holika, Innisfree, Dermal and more only at iprice.