People know what facial cleansers are and what moisturizers are. But not many know about the existence of a small (but no less important) step in any facial routine: toners. Click here to learn more about how toners can make a difference to your skincare routine.
Get the latest deals and coupons right in your inbox!
Top Facial Toners Price List 2020
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Pixi Glow Tonic||S$ 21.90||Qoo10|
|Kiehl's Ultra Facial Toner||S$ 38.52||Lazada (sponsored)|
|Pixi Rose Tonic||S$ 19.90||Lazada|
|Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Toner||S$ 39.79||Lazada (sponsored)|
|Pixi Milky Tonic||S$ 17.39||Beauty Expert|
|Caudalie Moisturizing Toner||S$ 35.30||Lazada|
|LANEIGE Essential Power Skin Refiner Light||S$ 10.00||Lazada|
|Pixi Glow Tonic 100ML||S$ 18.00||Shopee|
|LANEIGE Mini Pore Blurring Tightener||S$ 2.37||Shopee|
|Innisfree Volcanic Pore Toner||S$ 19.20||Lazada|
News about Facial Toners
Prep Yourself with 5 Essentials ASAP for the Haze Season in Singapore11 September 2019
As if the heat isn’t defeating us already, here comes a wave of haze that wafts in from Sumatra, Indonesia. The bad news is this hazy weather is projected to stay for the next few days. The 24-hour Pollutant Standards Index (PSI) is showing a steady upward climb toward unhealthy levels. Some areas are almost reaching the 101 reading - a sign of unhealthy air quality.
Top 5 The Ordinary Products for Acne and Acne Scars14 October 2018
Dealing with acne and acne scars can be a huge pain, sometimes literally. Acne can come from hormonal imbalance, underlying illnesses, bacteria, an unhealthy diet, and sometimes as simple as stress. Whether you pick your zits or not, they can sometimes leave scars, bumps, discoloration, and hyperpigmentation. On your skin, these things are not a pretty sight and could potentially affect your confidence. If you’re on the verge of giving up, there’s one more brand that’s definitely worth a try - the Ordinary.
Bored with your Skin Care Routine? Try These 5 Weird Face Masks22 September 2017
For any skincare enthusiast, nothing is more refreshing than coming home after a hard day at work and just starting with your skin care routine. However, after a few months, it tends to get a little boring and tedious. The best way to spice up your skin care routine is to incorporate new products and what better way to do it than a new face mask!
- Toner Singapore: Important or to be Chucked Aside?
- Toner Singapore: The Many Faces Of The Toner
- Toner Singapore: Toner 101
- Toner Singapore: Enhance Your Skincare Routine
Everyone knows the importance of good facial cleansers, serums and moisturizes. Unfortunately the one step that most people would overlook is the toner step. Yes, it is costly and it is a hassle to invest in a good toner. But, do you know that using the right toner can bring loads of wonderful benefits for your skin? Among the benefits of using a toner are:
- Balances skin’s pH level after cleansing
- Removes excess oil, dirt and traces of makeup from skin
- Tightens skin and pores
- Moisturizes skin
- Some toners have anti-aging benefits
- Toners made from aloe vera and cucumber are soothing to the skin
While toners is a general term, there are various kinds of toners that have been created to treat certain skin problems, just like how you can find different facial cleansers for whitening or for deep cleansing. Here is a list of 3 types that toners can be generally divided into:
- Sometimes includes astringent ingredients like witch hazel (which is not recommended for people with sensitive and/or acne-prone skin)
- Great for people who have oily or acne-prone skin as alcohol can reduce oil on skin and kill bacteria
- Not recommended for people with sensitive and/or dry skin
- Water and glycerin or glycol-based
- Sometimes contains fragrant extracts of flowers or citrus
- These toners are not recommended for people with sensitive or acne-prone skin as they are the most common causes of reactions that could damage your skin
- The most beneficial among the 3 types of toners
- Contains antioxidants and other ingredients that are great for your skin
Now that you have the tips on how to choose a toner, how about learning how to use one?
Toners can be used at any given time. But the best time to use a toner is just after cleansing your face as your skin as it would prepare your skin to receive the full benefits of the serums, creams and lotions that you are going to apply.
- Firstly, make sure your face is dry before applying your toner.
- Use a clean cotton ball or a facial tissue or a cotton pad when applying the toner to your face.
- Start by swiping across your t-zone (forehead and nose) before brushing it onto other areas of your face.
- Wait for your toner to dry before applying any other products.
If you are using a creamy type of toner, you can use your fingers instead.
- Make sure to start with your cheeks instead of your t-zone .
- Make sure to lightly massage in the toner
- Concentrate on the driest parts of your face while only lightly covering your t-zone.
Treat your skin with one of the awesome toners found here on iprice. We would recommend toners from these brands for you to try:
So scroll up and complete your skincare routine with a great toner from our wide array.