Your hands are filled with germs but, soap and water are nowhere in sight. What would you do? Hand sanitizers can come to the rescue! Read more about hand sanitizers here.
Get the latest deals and coupons right in your inbox!
Top Hand Sanitizers Price List 2020
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Lifebuoy Hand Sanitizer||S$ 2.20||Shopee|
|Dettol Instant Hand Sanitizer||S$ 9.30||LazMall by Lazada|
|Lifebuoy Hand Sanitizer 50ml||S$ 2.50||Shopee|
|Sweet Home Hand Sanitizer||S$ 14.92||Shopee|
|Lifebuoy Hand Sanitizer 30ml||S$ 2.20||Shopee|
|Lifebuoy Hand Sanitizer 190ml||S$ 8.95||Zalora|
|Bath & Body Works 💖Min. 2 Pc/Sg Stock💖Bath And Body Works Hand Sanitizer Pocketbac||S$ 4.70||Shopee|
|WATSONS We Bare Bear Protecting Antibacterial Hand Sanitiser Pine 30ml||S$ 2.90||Watsons|
|Bath & Body Works Hand Sanitizer||S$ 5.00||Shopee|
|Bath & Body Works Bath & Bodyworks : *Bundle Of 5* Pocketbac Hand Sanitizer 2 - 29Ml Each - Bath And Bodyworks - Bbw||S$ 30.00||Shopee|
News about Hand Sanitizers
Top 5 The Ordinary Products for Acne and Acne Scars14 October 2018
Dealing with acne and acne scars can be a huge pain, sometimes literally. Acne can come from hormonal imbalance, underlying illnesses, bacteria, an unhealthy diet, and sometimes as simple as stress. Whether you pick your zits or not, they can sometimes leave scars, bumps, discoloration, and hyperpigmentation. On your skin, these things are not a pretty sight and could potentially affect your confidence. If you’re on the verge of giving up, there’s one more brand that’s definitely worth a try - the Ordinary.
Bored with your Skin Care Routine? Try These 5 Weird Face Masks22 September 2017
For any skincare enthusiast, nothing is more refreshing than coming home after a hard day at work and just starting with your skin care routine. However, after a few months, it tends to get a little boring and tedious. The best way to spice up your skin care routine is to incorporate new products and what better way to do it than a new face mask!
Germs are just everywhere around us, and there is just no running away from it. These germs carry things that you never want in your body and thanks to modern technology, there are many ways you can do to be germs-free. The one way that we are talking about today will be by the power of hand sanitizers. Frequently cleaning your hands with different types of sanitizers out there in the market can really slow down and even diminish the spread of germs. And did we tell you how handy they can be when you don’t have soap or water anywhere near you?
- So what exactly is a hand sanitizer?
- Proper ways of making full use of the hand sanitizers
- 8 other uses for hand sanitizers
*Scary fact – Do you know that 89% of common infection including the H1N2 flu virus can be spread through contaminated hands?
This is why proper hand hygiene is the most important first-line defence against the spread of swine flu. While they are the vital part of keeping yourself healthy, good old soap and water won’t always be near you when you desperately need them – say when you get an unexpected big-bear hug from a runny-nosed pre-schooler, when you are travelling in a car to taxi or when you are working outdoors somewhere remote.
This is where alcohol-based sanitizers come to the rescue. The recommended hand sanitizers that work effectively against germs and whatnot should contain 60% - 80% alcohol. It is an excellent way to clean your hands when you are nowhere near the sink. And if you are not convinced by how this little bottle of gel can really get your paws free of germs, then continue reading. We will surely be able to bring you to the sanitizer side.
- Squirt the hand sanitizer into the palm of your hand. Before that, do make sure your hand is free of any organic stuff. It should be about the size of a quarter.
- Start rubbing your hands together. You should be sure to get every spot and not miss out any parts – get it in between your finger, under your rings or any other hand jewellery.
- Rub until the gel dries up on your hand. - usually 20 seconds.
If you'd like to go the old fashion ‘I only wash my hand with soap and water’ way, then we hope these different ways might just change your mind about keeping a hand sanitizer near you always.
- Disinfect other object
- These hand sanitizers can also be used for things around your house like your keyboard and mouse or anywhere around town (grocery shopping, high chair and tabletops in restaurants)
- Smartphone screen shiner
- Squirt just a tiny bit onto your phone’s screen and rub it gently with a cloth. Not only does clean it away smudges and oil, it also disinfects!
- Stain remover
- If you have that beautiful dress but you can’t wear it anymore thanks to that little permanent marker or paint stain, hand sanitizers help in blotting out the stain.
- Pimple treatment
- Though it might sound crazy, this really works. It clears up acne by drying the pimple up, reducing itching and redness.
- Glue remover
- Tired of that sticky residue left behind from price tags or labels? Just squirt a bit of hand sanitizer on the adhesive and scrub gently with a brush or washcloth.
- Hair Gel
- Keep your flyaways and baby hair in check with hand sanitizers. It seriously tames your hair down.
- Public toilet rescue
- This doesn’t even need explanation. You know how disgusting public toilets can be and without this sanitizer, there is just no way you are going to go anywhere near that seat.