Everyone knows that quality products will give you quality results. Same thing when it comes to stationery that is used for writing and for art. If you are looking for quality writing/drawing instruments, then Staedtler is the brand that you need to check out. Click here to learn more about the brand.
Top Staedtler Price List 2021
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Staedtler Micro Mars Carbon Mechanical Pencil Leads, 0.7 Mm, 2H, 60 Mm X 12 (250 07 2H)||S$ 65.02||Amazon|
|Staedtler LUNA 136 Coloured pencil 24col Metal tin round can Multicolor||S$ 9.90||Lazada|
|Staedtler 437 Fsb4 St Triplus Ball Ballpoint Pen Ergonomic Triangular Shaft Line Width F Smudge Proof Box Of 4 Brilliant Colours 437 Fsb4||S$ 21.89||Amazon|
|Staedtler Staedtler 315-9 Lumocolor Universal Non Permanent Medium Pens - Black, Pack Of 10||S$ 19.14||Amazon|
|Staedtler Lumocolor Universal Pen Permanent 317 M, Blue, Pack Of 10||S$ 20.04||Amazon|
|Staedtler karat® aquarell 125 Professional watercolour pencil 48cols Multicolor||S$ 86.70||Lazada|
|Staedtler karat® aquarell 125 Professional watercolour pencil 24cols||S$ 43.60||Lazada|
|Staedtler Premium - Resina Rollerball Pen Black||S$ 148.00||Lazada|
|Staedtler LUNA 137 Watercolour pencil 48cols Multicolor||S$ 21.95||Lazada|
|Staedtler Lumocolor® whiteboard marker 351 set of 6cols||S$ 16.05||Lazada|
Available in Amazon S$ 65.02 Go to Shop
- Staedtler Singapore: Crafted to Perfection
- Staedtler Singapore: Artist Grade Instruments and Accessories
- Staedtler Singapore: Fine Instruments for Beautiful Writing
- Staedtler Singapore: For the Love of Art
Way before Staedtler begun its life, its founder, J.S. Staedtler, and his family were well into handcrafting writing instruments for generations. Then, in year 1835, J.S. Staedtler decided to open his very own pencil making factory in Nuremberg, Germany. The company built a name for itself and soon went on to produce other writing instrument as well as erasers, rulers and other drawing/writing accessories.
Staedtler (also known as Staedtler Mars GmbH & Co. KG) is easily recognized for its quality craftsmanship. Each product is made to be reliable as well as to meet each and every need of its users, from children and university students to office workers and artists. The brand’s logo is of the head of Mars, which represents the brand’s focus and aims on innovation, precision, reliability and comfort. This can of course be seen in the award-winning designs and stunning products that Staedtler constantly produces.
Budding artists can find all they need and more at Staedtler as the company offers various types of writing/drawing and other art-related products. Among which are:
- Colour pencils
- FIMO clay
Among the various products that they have to offer, Staedtler’s Triplus was awarded the reddot design award in 2011. The triangular design of the writing instruments under this range of products makes it comfortable to use for long periods of time. Not a wonder then why this range of Staedtler products managed to win such an award.
Staedtler Premium is a high quality writing instrument line that is produced by Staedtler. Each writing instrument that is produced under this line is made to embody the spirit of creativity and precision that comes from the company’s founder. This collection represents Staedtler’s first venture into the world of luxury writing instruments. You can find fountain pens, ballpoint pens, rollerball pens, pencils and other writing accessories made from the best materials and crafted to perfection under this collection.
We have picked a few writing instruments from this collection that may be of interest to you:
- Staedtler Initium Lignum: Home to a range of fountain pens, ballpoint pens, rollerball pens and pencils, the Staedtler Initium Lignum features a range of writing instruments that have either a wood maple or wood plum body. Made from real wood, no two writing instruments would look alike as the woods have individual grains that give the products their unique character. It is simple, stunning, precise and looks very classy.
- Staedtler Initium Resina: Made from high grade resin, the Staedtler Initium Resina features fountain pens, ballpoint pens, rollerball pens and pencils. The writing instruments’ design may look simple, but the iridescent effect from the high grade resin makes it distinctive and impressive in appearance. Writing instrument under this collection is available in White, Blue or Black.
- Staedtler Initium Corium Urbes Fountain Pen: The Staedtler Initium Corium Urbes (as it is mostly known) pays homage to the rich diversity of cities across the globe. Choose which city would best suit you from this collection of fountain pens, which would look draw people’s attention while you use the pen or when it sits on your table, waiting to be used.
- Staedtler Initium Corium Simplex: The design of the pen is similar to the Staedtler Initium Corium Urbes, but that is where the similarity ends. The Staedtler Initium Corium Simplex features fountain pens, rollerball pens and ballpoint pens. Pens under this collection come with a cowhide body that gives you aesthetics and sensory experience that you will never forget. The striking style of natural leather as well as the physical warmth that can be found only in the finest cowhide would make you reluctant to put the pen down.
- S. Staedtler Eminentes: This collection of four stunning fountain pens is the epitome of luxury. Each pen comes with an 18-carat gold nib that will make writing feel like an absolute pleasure. This collection is a limited edition collection that pays homage to four men who have made a difference in the world: Albrecht Dürer, Richard Wagner, Giuseppe Verdi and King Ludwig XIV. Each pen is incorporated with the extraordinary personality of each men and crafted to perfection, making the fountain pens a worthwhile addition to any fountain pen enthusiast’s collection.
Bring out your creative side with these awesome products from Staedtler! If you can’t find what you need, then have a look at products from other stationery brands that we have to offer: