SteelSeries is a Danish computer gaming peripheral maker that was established in 2001 by JAcob Wolff-Petersen. SteelSeries saw the need for computer peripherals targeted towards hardcore gamers, and with the release of the Icemat - the world's first glass mouse pad, SteelSeries Singapore has been developing and innovating many feature rich gaming peripherals for gamers including gaming mouse, gaming keyboard, and gaming headphones.
Top SteelSeries Price List 2020
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|SteelSeries Sensei 310||S$ 62.60||Taobao|
|SteelSeries Rival 100||S$ 29.00||Lazada|
|SteelSeries 6G v2||S$ 37.80||Taobao|
|SteelSeries Siberia v2||S$ 15.00||Lazada|
|SteelSeries Rival 310||S$ 59.53||AliExpress|
|SteelSeries Rival 710||S$ 131.48||Shopee|
|SteelSeries Rival 300||S$ 105.00||Shopee|
|SteelSeries QcK heavy||S$ 21.02||Lazada|
|SteelSeries Rival 110||S$ 57.54||Shopee|
|SteelSeries QcK XXL||S$ 59.99||Lazada|
The beginning of SteelSeries
Found in 2001 by Jacob Wolff-Petersen, SteelSeries is a Danish computer gaming peripheral company that started out as a company under the name of Soft Trading - the name change was only done in 2007. As Soft Trading, the company wanted to create products that be tuned and specially targeted towards hardcore gamers, and so they made the world's first glass mousepad, named the Icemat.
SteelSeries's timeline of achievements
Speaking of firsts, SteelSeries has a pretty nice number of achievements in their rise as one of the top gaming peripheral companies in the world. Here's a timeline to sum up SteelSeries' achievements.
- World's first glass mousepad in 2001.
- The legendary QcK mousepad is released in 2004, which sold over 5.5 million units.
- 2005 saw the release of the SteelSeries 5H headset which had amazing spatial accuracy that it was nicknamed the "cheating headset" by a lot of gamers.
- SteelSeries released the SteelKeys 6G in 2006, the world's first mechanical gaming keyboard.
- The name Soft Trading was officially changed to SteelsSeries in 2007.
- The world's first MMO gaming mouse was made by SteelSeries in 2008.
- The popular SteelSeries Sensei mouse was released in 2010, giving players a mouse that could suit every type of gameplay style.
- The SteelSeries Siberia V2 headset becomes the best-selling and most praised gaming headset of all time by 2010.
- The first Bluetooth controller for iOS devices (iPhones, iPads, and iPods) by SteelSeries was 2014.
- SteelSeries also created the world's first eye tracker that is designed for gamers.
- 2015 saw the e-sports team, Evil Geniuses, win $6.6 million in an eSports tournament using nothing but the best from SteelSeries.
What makes SteelSeries Singapore peripherals the suitable choice for you?
SteelSeries is all about striving for excellence and innovation with the design of their peripherals. One of their goals in designing these products is to ensure that they can provide gamers with only the best of the best with computer peripherals. Their mice, keyboard, headsets, and other peripherals help gamers perform better at their game in greater comfort.
So, how do they ensure that each mouse, keyboard, controller, and headset they make is up to the task of gamers? Every single button, surface, analog stick, keyboard switch, mouse wheel - every aspect that makes up a SteelSeries gaming peripheral is designed with one thing in mind: a gamer's next move. In gaming: a mouse click shouldn't be too difficult to press; a keypress shouldn’t take too long to completely register; a mouse or controller surface shouldn't easily be grimy after hours of gaming; and most certainly a gaming mouse or keyboard should not feel at all unwieldy in a gamer's hand.
These are only but a few of the many different aspects that SteelSeries considers when it makes peripherals for gamers; and these are the very same aspects that perfects their product for gamers.
In short, if you want:
- Innovative features.
- Great ergonomics.
- Faster response times.
- A degree of personalization with your mouse and keyboard.
- Robust build.
- Reliable gaming ear.
- Great design.
- Amazing gaming audio.
Then SteelSeries is the brand for your gaming needs!
SteelSeries Singapore's Peripherals
SteelSeries Gaming Mouse & SteelSeries Gaming Mousepad
For the PC gamer, this is their bread and butter. Their staple, their breath, their sword and shield. This is the PC gamers primary weapon. SteelSeries has a great range of gaming mice, each one with its own exclusive set of features. Each of the gaming mouse works well with a lot of games, but it sometimes also depends on what games you are planning to play.
Take a look at some of the popular and awesome gaming gear SteelSeries has to offer:
Every now and then we just tell ourselves that we want something that is back to the basics - no nonsense straight up legitimate gear. That is what you get with the SteelSeries Rival 100 gaming mouse. It is first and foremost a mouse, everything simple and back to basics. With its six programmable buttons, the Rival 100 is a mouse that is both affordable and flexible enough to be a great companion in a lot of games.
- Into FPS? No problem, the Rival 100's custom sensor is one of the most accurate ones in its class.
- Into MMOs? The additional buttons on the Rival 100 is few, but like they say, it is better to have half a loaf of bread than none.
- The Rival 100 also has a Prism RGB lighting system that will enable you to let the mouse glow your favourite color to personalize it even further.
If you like making your gaming mouse personal, then the SteelSeries Sensei has got to be in your gear. It has a very simple design and outlook, but don't let that fool you. The SteelSeries Sensei packs a lot of features fitting for its name Sensei (teacher in Japanese). The Sensei gaming mouse is the result of a history of trial and error, plus with added passion from SteelSeries and professional gamers alike.
- The built-in ARM processor in the Sensei makes the mouse incredibly fast when you need it to - no delays from the computer to calculate the mouse's movement makes the Sensei almost light speed in carrying out your commands.
- Three different light zones with 16.8 million different colors gives the Sensei a strong sense of personalization to each Sensei user.
- An LCD display on the underside of the Sensei lets you put your own name on the mouse, but more importantly, it also acts as a screen for gamers to tune certain settings of their SteelSeries Sensei mouse - without the need of installing a single driver into your computer!
SteelSeries QcK mousepad:
This is one of the more famous gaming mousepads ever made. Made with a high quality cloth with smooth surface for your mouse glide, and paired with a strong rubber base, this QcK mousepad ensures quick gliding of your mouse without slipping around. The SteelSeries QcK mousepad comes in several sizes:
- QcK XXL: 900x400x4mm
- QcK+: 450x400x2mm
- QcK: 320x270x2mm
- QcK Mini: 250x210x2mm
If you have already got a SteelSeries gaming mouse, maybe you would like a SteelSeries gaming keyboard?
This is the flagship of SteelSeries' keyboard lineup. Like most other SteelSeries products, this is the most customizable mechanical gaming keyboard. With so many keys and the possibility to make advance lighting schemes, every gamer can make the SteelSeries Apex M800 truly their own.
- The Apex M800 features the QS1 mechanical keyboard switches which are must faster to actuate than the traditional mechanical switches. Pair these switches with a very low-profile key layout, your fingers will be flying across the keyboard activate commands and typing out words faster than you read it yourself.
- Built-in dual processors make sure that your excessive keyboard speeds are detected and are not missed when you are dishing out all those commands and key presses. N-Key rollover paired with the dual processors ensure that no keypress goes undetected.
And of course, let us not forget the most famous product from SteelSeries:
SteelSeries Siberia headphones
SteelSeries Sibera is a line of headphones from SteelSeries. Each Siberia headphone comes from a long history of headphones. SteelSeries Siberia has always been regarded as the most comfortable PC gaming headphones ever. Ask any professional gamer, and they will likely tell you that. The SteelSeries Siberia is also the world's first gaming headphone to feature a suspension headband. The suspended headband evenly spreads the weight of the headset so as to not cause a lot of unneeded pressure on the top of the head.
The amazing sound quality and legendary comfort of the SteelSeries Siberia headphones has brought a lot of different versions and variation on the headphone to the market for gamers today:
- Siberia 100: An entry level Siberia headset that offers the great audio to both PCs and mobile.
- Siberia 150: A USB headset with 16.5 million RGB color settings.
- Siberia 200: Bringing back the old age Siberia V2 headphone, the Siberia 200 returns with the comfort and great sound gamers like.
- Siberia V3 Prism: One of the best-in-class sound quality and comfort with RGB illumination.
- Siberia 650: A USB headset with a strong focus on sound quality and the 16.8 million RGB illumination.
- Siberia 800: A wireless headset with immersive virtual Dolby surround sound that is compatible with PC, Mac, Xbox, and Playstation.