Out of all the vitamins, we need to take for our overall well-being, vitamin C is probably one of the most important. Not saying that the other vitamins aren’t important, of course, but there are so many benefits and advantages of taking vitamin C supplements. To know more about the benefits, read the article here.
Get the latest deals and coupons right in your inbox!
Top Vitamin C Supplements Price List 2020
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Atomy Color Food Vitamin C||S$ 25.90||Qoo10|
|Kirkland Signature USA _ Vitamin C 1000mg with Rose Hips 500 Tabs each pack of 2||S$ 100.00||Qoo10|
|Redoxon Effervescent Tablets Vitamin C D Zinc Supplement Triple Action Double Action||S$ 13.90||Qoo10|
|Kirkland Signature USA _ Vitamin C 1000mg 500 Tabs||S$ 70.00||Qoo10|
|Kirkland Signature Vitamin C 1315Mg X 500 (Korean Version)||S$ 35.00||Shopee|
|Atomy ★★ Color Food VitaminC 2gm x 90 packets||S$ 32.00||Lazada|
|Kirkland Signature USA _ Kirkland Vitamin C with Rose Hips and Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex 1000 mg||S$ 101.00||Qoo10|
|Kirkland Signature USA _ Chewable Vitamin C 500 Mg Tangy Orange Taste 500 Tablets||S$ 49.00||Qoo10|
|GNC Vitamin C 500 Mg 100 Vegetarian Caplets Expiry Aug 2022||S$ 18.90||Lazada|
|Kirkland Signature USA _ Chewable Vitamin C 500mg 2 x 400 tablets||S$ 95.00||Qoo10|
News about Vitamin C Supplements
Prep Yourself with 5 Essentials ASAP for the Haze Season in Singapore11 September 2019
As if the heat isn’t defeating us already, here comes a wave of haze that wafts in from Sumatra, Indonesia. The bad news is this hazy weather is projected to stay for the next few days. The 24-hour Pollutant Standards Index (PSI) is showing a steady upward climb toward unhealthy levels. Some areas are almost reaching the 101 reading - a sign of unhealthy air quality.
B12: The Vitamin you can Eat, Drink, or Wear22 August 2017
Often being overshadowed by the commercialized Vitamin C, B12 is usually not on the top of the list of essential vitamins. This is the reason that it is one of the leading nutrient deficiencies in the world.
It is no doubt that vitamin C is one of the most potent and effective nutrients that our body needs. Daily intake of vitamin C is crucial so we can maintain our good health and well-being. Before we begin, it’s important to understand what vitamin C is. In a nutshell, this nutrient is a powerful antioxidant and helps the body repairs itself. It aids in the formation of bones, blood vessels, tissues, and skin. Vitamin C can be found abundantly in vegetables and fruits.
While many know the importance of this nutrient and its supplements, most don’t know the benefits of vitamin C. Well, here are the benefits of vitamin C and what it does for your body.
- Aids regeneration. Whether its tissue regeneration or blood vessel multiplication, vitamin C can make sure this process goes smoothly as possible.
- Prevents scurvy. Lack of vitamin C intake will lead to scurvy where you will feel more fatigued, red blood cells will decrease, and bleeding on the skin may occur.
- Decreases cholesterol. If you enjoy eating oily junk food, consider upping up your intake of vitamin C because it can eliminate LDL cholesterol responsible for heart diseases.
- Protects against free radicals. Vitamin C neutralizes the side effects of chemicals and preservatives found in fast food and packaged products.
- Heals common cold. Okay, it doesn’t necessarily heal the cold right away but it does decrease the duration and symptoms of the cold.
The Best Supplements to Get Your Vitamin C Intake
You can always get your C vitamin intake from natural sources like fruits and veggies but it doesn’t hurt to take daily supplements to maximize the beneficial effects. Here are some of the best vitamin C supplements you can consider.
- Bulk Supplements Vitamin C – This crystallized powder supplement only has one ingredient: pure ascorbic acid or vitamin C in its rawest form.
- Nature’s Bounty Vitamin C 500 – The Nature’s Bounty vitamin C supplement is aimed to help strengthen the immune system.
- Doctor’s Best Vitamin C – These vitamin C tablets comprising of synthetic ascorbic acid are easy to take daily.
- Nature’s Way Vitamin C 1000 – The vitamin C in this supplement is not made in a lab and uses only natural, organic fruits as its main ingredient.
- Spring Valley Vitamin C – With this supplement, your body will produce collagen easily and enhances the potency of antioxidants found in the body.
Vitamin C is Not Enough
Remember that only taking vitamin C supplements is not enough. You should also consider taking other supplements for vitamin D, vitamin E, or just get yourself a bottle of multivitamin supplement to get all the needed nutrients at once.