Everything you need to know about Topshop
- Topshop Singapore- Your shopping destination for all your fashion fixes
- Denim Dos: The Jeans that fit you like a glove and looks great exclusively at Topshop Singapore
- Some of the greatest collaborations with Topshop
- Wardrobe overhaul with Topshop Singapore discount code
Topshop has always been the style setter and the main inspiration of your wardrobe. But having grown so big, from their humble beginnings in a basement to showcasing their collection at the London Fashion Week, Topshop’s love for fashion has no boundaries.
Topshop came to life back in 1964 in the basement of a department store and today they are one of the biggest names in the industry that is known for their bold British flair with over 300 stores in the UK only.
The Topshop girls are cool, youthful, fun and edgy which is exactly what Topshop represents. As the only high-street label to walk the runway at the London Fashion Week, the Topshop Unique, their exclusive capsule collection has become the fashion savvy’s lookbook.
With a great mission to bring all the latest style to you, get ready to fall head over heels in love with Topshop.
Revamp your wardrobe with the latest cult style from the Topshop Autumn Winter 2015 Collection. With the temperature dropping, our wardrobe is slowly moving from vibrant bikinis, skater skirts and shorts, to warm fuzzy jackets and jeans. From classic leather biker and the simplest white tee to the hottest way to glam up in faux-fur (real fur is so last season) and coloured knits, what’s not to love from this collection that keeps you stylishly warm? Dive into this collection with inspirations from the Autumn Winter lookbook, modelled by the girl of the moment, Gigi Hadid.
- Look 1: Basic, Cool and Edgy
- The Topshop girl keeps a more casual, laid-back simplicity flair by day with oversized biker jacket, denim on denim (denim shirt with a denim skinny) and street-sport layers over a bralet, channelling the 90’s fad. But this look is all about the simple touches that finishes the look- a side knot in white tee or a plaid shirt tied around her waist.
- Look 2: Extravagant Glamour
- This time the Topshop girl goes all out with luxurious fur coats, party dresses, playsuits and sexy heels and thigh-high boots to finish it off. Say goodbye to minimalism for Glamour is here to take over. Although the temperature might be on the higher side, who can say no ombre diy-dyes or leopard print faux fur coats? Mix up patterns and textures! Set your rompers aside for the tailored playsuit is the latest fad. Boost your confidence with sky-high, sexy stilettos that finishes off your look perfectly.
- Look 3: Dance the night away
- The Topshop girl amps up in this Autumn/Winter collection with her seductiveness when the sun goes down with a sharp tailored tuxedo suiting, bodycon co-ords, and mini eyelet dresses. She paints the night red in top-to-toe black dress and lace-up heels that takes her to a whole new level.
Everyone has their favourite, faded jeans that fits them perfectly, fitted at all the right part, accentuates your curves, and makes your legs longer than ever. But finding for this picture-perfect jeans is not an easy task. Fret not, iprice has all the lowdown you need to find the best fitting jeans from Topshop.
- For the small and petite- The Jamie
- It is said that good things come in small packages and this statement is perfectly represented in the classis ‘Jamie’ skinny fit. This comfortable jeans is a high rise skinny fit that is designed in variety of washes. It also has an ankle-grazing cut meaning, you never have to worry about the length.
- For the hippie at heart- Jamie Flare
- Give Kim Kardashian a run for her money when you show off your hips in the Topshop’s newest fit, The Jamie Flare. Oozing with the 70’s vibe, this jeans is so on trend this season. The fit is designed to balance out your wider hips and an illusion of longer legs.
- For the tall and lengthy- The Baxter
- You are born with the heights so embrace it with a pair of jeans that fits you and flatters your figure like the Baxter jeans. This classic stretch denim, is designed to be high waisted, slim relaxed cut that compliments your silhouette.
- If you are born with curves and more curves- The Hayden (Boyfriend jeans)
- Rather than hugging your curvy-licious body, this jeans has a relaxed fit that skim your body which is a great news! This ultimate boyfriend jeans is perfect for those who are into casual and laid-back look with some added vintage details.
- For the sporty and athletic- The Leigh
- Perfect for the athletic shaped body, The Leigh has a mid-rise cut that sits perfectly on your hips. The skinny design gives your legs a more streamlined look.
- For those who are skin and bones- The Joni
- The best way to show your thin frame is not to add to much fabric on it which is why the Joni will be the perfect fit for your shape. The extreme slim leg cut with a flattering high waist is what makes this jeans a style with substance option.
To bring you only the best, Topshop has worked with some of the greatest names in the industry to create different capsule collection of sophistication and exquisite beauty, each collab unique in their own way. Some of their most prominent collabs that changed everything are
- Topshop X Adidas Originals
- Christopher Kane for Topshop
- Topshop X Beyoncé
- Marques’Almeda X Topshop
- Mary Katrantzou for Topshop
- Kate Moss X Topshop
- Kendell + Kylie for Topshop
Fashion has indeed taken over the world and thanks to the internet, we can now get everything fresh out of the world of glam and glitz with just a click of a button. But, virtual shopping malls are blooming faster than the speed of light and cruising through these websites can be a warzone to your brains. This is where iprice comes in handy. Browse with ease and get the best value for your cash across these trusted stores: Zalora, Galleon