Electronic|TV & Video|Blu-ray media | Technology Essentials
Blu-ray is using blue-violet laser technology.
Blu-ray Media established in 2006. It’s the only media that offers a high-definition and visual disc in 2008. Blu-ray Media has been accepted by the consumers, thanks to high-quality files saving. Moreover, Blu-ray media have become more popular because they offer large storage capacity and consumer finds that the disc storage of Blu-ray allows them to back-up their files effortlessness.
- Blu-ray Recordable Disc (BD-R) – is a one-time use only, which makes them perfect for publishing protected project or files, and with the capacity store up to 25 GB data file.
- Blu-ray Dual-layer recordable (BD-R DL) – have a storage capacity of 50 GB and the discs can support up to 1080 pixels-r videos and can save and read all types of file format.
- Blu-ray Rewritable Disc (BD-RE) - can use up to hundred times, storage capacity up to 25 GB, and read video file with high-quality and can save the different type of audio or file formats.
The consumer must think carefully about how they will use their Blu-ray media disc before deciding whether they should buy BD-R or BD-RE.
Blu-ray media discs are a better choice if you need to protect data against computer viruses and hackers and on the off chance that your security boundaries are hacked or destroyed, you will even now have the capacity to recover the information from Blu-ray media disc.
The advantage is that Blu-Ray media disc holds around five times the amount of data as DVDs, which in turn hold about five times the information of CDs. The data file can be stored on less and that implies easier and less storage.
So how would I know which Blu-Ray media to use?
- Blu-ray media are the rational choice for backing up HD video and audio files. BD-R discs are excellent for recording HD movies or music.
- But, if your video or music files are huge, BD-R DL or BD-R XL discs offer greater storage capacity.
- And if regularly, your added music or update the TV series collection, consider BD-R RE discs, which allow you to add or re-write the same disc up to several times.
Blu-ray media is the perfect solution for long-term storage of important data files.
And Blu-ray is distributed by more than 200 companies of the world's leading consumer electronics, computer, TV and video game and recording media. And very affordable rate, compared to other data storage brand.