Never fail to wow the world with its delightful and magical runway show, Victoria’s Secret unprecedentedly sings the praises of women’s beauty in the most enormous way. Home to the uniquely designed luxury ‘Fantasy Bra’, it is also known as the world’s largest and most expensive lingerie retailer. Shine brightly on every step of your way with the universally adored Victoria’s Secret lingerie and beauty products now at iprice Singapore! Read more, click here!
8 Sexy Fragrances that is Surely to Seduce your Date
There has always been a connection between scent and sexual attraction. Good looks can only go so far when it comes to attracting a potential mate. So, why not, spray on some fragrances that will not only make you smell good but impress your date too! Below, we’ll feature 8 seductive fragrances for men and women.
Top Victoria's Secret Price List 2019
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Victoria's Secret Body Mist Sheer Love||S$ 15.80||LazMall by Lazada|
|Victoria's Secret Body Mist Vanilla Lace||S$ 15.80||LazMall by Lazada|
|Victoria's Secret Lotion for Women Love Addict 8 Ounce||S$ 49.00||Qoo10|
|Victoria's Secret Berry Kiss Hydrating Body Lotion with Wild Raspberry Praline 8 4oz 250mL||S$ 40.00||Qoo10|
|Victoria's Secret Fragrance Mist Pink Warm and Cozy||S$ 15.80||LazMall by Lazada|
|Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL EDP 50ML AND 100ML||S$ 110.00||Lazada|
|Victoria's Secret New Bom-bshell by for Women Fragrance Mist 250ml||S$ 15.00||Lazada|
|Victoria's Secret Bombshell Body Lotion 250ml||S$ 29.90||Lazada|
|Victoria's Secret Bombshell EDP 50ML||S$ 79.90||Lazada|
|Victoria's Secret U P 24 NEW PACKAGING Victoria Secret Fragrance Mist 75 ml 250ml 8 4oz 100 Authentic||S$ 7.00||Qoo10|
The story that led to the birth of every woman’s desire, Victoria’s Secret, was too humble that you wouldn’t think the brand could become as tremendous as it is today. It all began when the Founder Roy Raymond experienced a “tragic” moment when buying lingerie for his wife and that he realized how poorly those granny-looking garments were sewed. He then spent 8 years long to indulge in the making of undergarment and its market to eventually start his own line called Victoria’s Secret in 1977. His initial aim was to make lingerie shopping a less terrifying experience for men to be with the store designed in a way that resembled the British boudoir. His attempt to market the brand towards men, although proved to be deviated, was the root of the brand’s core marketing strategy: to provide the kind of underwear that goes beyond its traditional function to become an item that embodies joy, sensuality and intimacy in a subtle way and serves as a “honeymoon companion”.
Being too persistent in his motive, the brand couldn’t win the heart of the ladies and soon declared bankrupt. In 1982, Roy had to put an end to his entrepreneurship in lingerie market with the deal to sell off Victoria’s Secret to the sportswear tycoon Leslie Wexner at approximately $1 million.
The New Era of Victoria’s Secret Kingdom
Under the lead of its new owner, the brand changed its philosophy to serving women which was supposed to be acquired in the beginning. Instead of trying to attract their husbands, Wexner put his focus on satisfying the demands of the ladies with more investments being implemented in producing high quality and appealing lingerie as well as beauty products.
His dedication came to fruitful when the iconic fashion show “Victoria’s Secret” was launched in 1995 which immediately created a storm of applause with close to 10 million audiences worldwide. What makes the brand from almost hitting the bottom line to the top retailer who owns 35% of the market? Let’s find out more below.
The Angel’s Wings of Victoria’s Secret Fairy Land
Unless you have been frozen in a block of ice, you would have already known about the phenomenal lingerie show Victoria’s Secret – the house of the world’s most admired supermodels who are angels in disguise such as Tyra Banks (the Founder and host of the show America’s Next Top Model), Alessandra Ambrosio, Mirinda Kerr, Candice Swanepoel, Karlie Kloss, Cara Delevinge…
The most influential factor of the brand’s success is neither their luxury bras nor glamorous runway but the women who represent their generation around the world. They are more than just supermodels, their sexy and healthy body is the reflection of determination, hard work, and passion. Victoria’s Secret won the lingerie and beauty industry thanks to its contagiousness of their angels’ utmost confidence, which is demonstrated through the handmade sparkling wings. Victoria’s Secret is genuinely famous for its sparkling “angel wings” and the enchanting look of their lingerie collections. Undergarments now have a whole new image, as they are no longer just simply a brand for women but an empire of beautiful, confident and passionate individuals who are more worthy than just a “walking skeleton”.
To become a Victoria’s Secret angel is therefore a dream of every girl from everywhere in the World.
Unveil the Facts about Victoria’s Secret Brand
- Despite dominating the lingerie market, Victoria’s Secret is not always amusing as it has once been criticized for the “Perfect Body” commercial. The world was opposed to their imposed images of an ideal woman’s body with skinny models. The company was then required to change the ad concept critically.
- Victoria’s Secret became the pioneer of wearable digital bras with its first high-tech undergarment called “Incredible by Victoria’s Secret” that can monitor your heart-rate. It was seen as the next level of the fitness industry. This invention has put Victoria’s Secret even father in the competition that no one could ever come close.
- The extortionate prices don’t seem to hinder the company’s sales prospect at all. In fact, Victoria’s Secret has a steady increase in revenue over time and in 2014, its profit increased by 4% to nearly $5.2 billion of sales.
- The luxury bejeweled Fantasy Bra from the Victoria’s Secret Fashion show is known as the world’s most expensive lingerie - “The Red Hot Fantasy Bra” with the value reaches $15 million!
- Victoria’s Secret is a sister company of L Brands, the retail business run by Leslie Wexner, alongside other well-known beauty brands like Bath and Body, Pink, La Senza and Henri Bendel.
- American sweetheart Taylor Swift is said to be Victoria’s Secret’s almost angel for her eye-popping performances on the show for 2 consecutive years, even her besties are mostly VS’s angels like Karlie Kloss, Lily Aldridge, Candice Swanepoel and Behati Prinsloo.
Be the Envy of Every Girl with Victoria’s Secret Products Available
Empower your feminism with a wide range of Victoria’s Secret collections of bras, panties, sleepwear, lingerie, sportswear, clothing and beauty products. Also, the gentlemen can surprise their loved ones with a simple gift like Victoria’s Secret charming perfume for instance.
iprice is the first ever “digital mall” in South East Asia which is home to millions of products across various categories. We help you to search for the exact things that you need and greatest of all, we provide you with the latest coupon and voucher codes to enable a delightful shopping experience without burning up your wallet.