With rice as a staple food, rice cookers are a mainstay in many Asian households' kitchen. Zojirushi is famous for producing small kitchen appliances including rice cookers available below.
Product Type:Rice Cooker
Newly Added in Rice Cookers
Top Trending in Cookers
Top ZOJIRUSHI Rice Cookers Price List 2021
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Zojirushi Micom Rice Cooker NS-LAQ05||S$ 160.00||Lazada|
|Zojirushi NS-TSQ10 Rice Cooker||S$ 198.00||Lazada|
|Zojirushi Micom 5.5-Cup Micom Rice Cooker and Warmer NS-TSC10||S$ 165.00||Shopee|
|Zojirushi NH-SQ10 1L Rice Cooker||S$ 61.00||Shopee|
|ZOJIRUSHI 1.0L Induction Heating Pressure Rice Cooker Np-Hrq10 (Stainless Brown)||S$ 799.00||Shopee|
|ZOJIRUSHI 1.8L Micom Fuzzy Logic Rice Cooker/Warmer NS-TSQ18 (Stainless Brown)||S$ 225.00||Lazada|
|ZOJIRUSHI 0.5L Mini IH Pressure Rice Cooker & Warmer NP-RLQ05||S$ 858.00||Lazada|
|ZOJIRUSHI 1.8L Micom Fuzzy Logic Rice Cooker/Warmer Ns-Waq18 (White)||S$ 253.27||Shopee|
|ZOJIRUSHI NS-TSQ18 MICOM Rice Cooker and Warmer(STAINLESS BROWN)||S$ 248.00||Lazada|
|ZOJIRUSHI 1.8L Induction Heating Rice Cooker/Warmer Np-Hbq18 (Stainless)||S$ 810.36||Shopee|
Best Overall Zojirushi Cooker - Premium White Micom Fuzzy Logic Rice Cooker/Warmer NS-ZAQ10/18
Hailing from Japan, one of the bestselling Zojirushi rice cookers of all time is undeniably the Micom Fuzzy Logic Rice Cooker/Warmer. It is equipped with advanced neuro-fuzzy logic technology, which helps to automatically adjust the cooking temperature and time based on the amount and type of rice you put in. In addition, the Micom rice cooker is designed with a "coloured LCD display" for easy operation, as well as a spherical thick inner cooking pan for effective convection of heat and rice.
You can cook multiple types of rice with this model thanks to its multi-menu settings that include White, Sushi, Brown Rice, Semi-Brown, Quick Cooking, Porridge, Sweet, Mixed. In the stainless steel pot itself, there are measurement marks that indicate how much water is needed for each type of rice - semi brown, sweet, brown, and white.
You can even utilise the delay timer to decide the time you want your cooked rice to be ready so that you can dig into a bowl of warm rice right after returning from work. It also comes with a keep-warm function that can keep your rice fresh for up to 3 days. If you're buying this cooker, you're getting more than what you pay for. The accessories that come along with the Micom rice cooker include a rice spatula, spatula holder, regular rice measuring cup, and rinse-free rice measuring cup.
- Capacity (Litres) - 1.8 Litre
- Capacity (Number of people) - 10 people
The vent is a tube-like opening that goes through the cover and inner lid, into the body of the rice cooker where the inner pan rests. It is covered by the steam vent cap, which rests in the steam vent cap receptacle, keeping it securely on the cover of the rice cooker. The steam venting system works in conjunction with good rice prep. Once the rice begins cooking, the rice cooker releases excess steam through the vent, and the steam vent cap catches any foamy substances that come out with the warm steam.
Cooking rice in your Zojirushi rice cooker is as easy as pie. No stirring, watching or worrying about your rice. No more boiling-over, burning or scorching. No more soggy, mushy rice. Just perfect, fluffy rice every time. Here's how:
- Measure rice using a measuring cup. Fill the rice above the brim, then level off the cup. Next, pour the rice into the empty inner cooking pan.
- Rinse rice in a colander until the water clears. Rub the grains of rice gently between the palms of your hands and drain.
- Add water to the corresponding level for “WHITE RICE" ( If you are cooking 3 cups of rice, add water to the water level 3 for “WHITE RICE” ).
- Wipe off any excess water from the outside of the inner cooking pan and place it in the rice cooker. Select the “WHITE RICE” menu setting and press START.
- When cooking completes, allow the cooked rice to rest for 15 minutes. If you're using a Micom rice cooker, this is done automatically, so you can immediately open the rice cooker and use the special nonstick rice spatula to fluff and serve your rice.
- Best Overall Zojirushi - Zojirushi NS-ZCC18 Neuro Fuzzy Rice Cooker & Warmer
- Best Advanced Zojirushi - Zojirushi NP-NVC10 Induction Heating Pressure Rice Cooker
- Best Small Zojirushi - Zojirushi NS-TSC10 Micom Rice Cooker and Warmer
- Best Cheap Zojirushi - Zojirushi NHS-06 3-Cup Rice Cooker