Finding long-wearing, gorgeous coloured nail lacquers that are not hazardous to your health can be difficult. But we can safely tell you that your search is over as Zoya is here to help. Zoya is known as a non-toxic, long wearing nail lacquer brand that has over 300 nail lacquers of varying shades in its product lineup. Click here to learn more about the brand.
Top ZOYA Price List 2020
|Top 10 products||Price||Store|
|Zoya Nail Lacquer # ZP421 Paige by for Women 0.5 oz Nail Polish||S$ 19.17||Jomashop|
|Zoya Nail Polish Zp807 Charli||S$ 12.00||Shopee|
|Zoya Nail Polish Zp493 Kalmia||S$ 12.00||Shopee|
|Zoya Nail Polish Zp363 Sadie||S$ 12.00||Shopee|
|Zoya Nail Polish Zp337 Romy||S$ 12.00||Shopee|
|Zoya 9.9 Nail Polish Cream 15Ml Ultra Long-Wearing And Toxin Free Nail Polish Buy 3Pcs Free 1Pcs Mini||S$ 12.00||Shopee|
|Zoya Nail Polish Zp809 Giada||S$ 12.00||Shopee|
|Zoya Nail Polish Zp611 Gwin||S$ 12.00||Shopee|
|ZOYA AVA||S$ 54.00||Superberry|
|Zoya Nail Polish Zp676 Destiny Pixiedust - Textured||S$ 13.00||Shopee|
Available in Jomashop S$ 19.17 Go to Shop
- Zoya Singapore: Working in Tandem
- Zoya Singapore: Beauty without Risks
- Zoya Singapore: The Healthy Colour of Fashion
- Zoya Singapore: Stunning Long Wearing Nail Lacquers
Zoya Reyzis was a talented pianist from Ukraine and had begun a musical education at the age of 7. But when she immigrated to Cleveland in 1978, she placed her music career on hold. Then, in year 1986, Zoya founded Art of Beauty Co. alongside with her husband Michael, a chemist. Together, they built a beauty empire that became known throughout the world. Art of Beauty Co. is home to a few brands. Among which are:
- Zoya: Prestigious nail polish brand
- Qtica: Brand of beauty products for nail, lip, foot and hand
- Smart Spa: Home to the world’s best spa pedicure and manicure system
- Naked Manicure: Brand of nail care for women and men
Zoya is the brainchild of Zoya Reyzis. The brand is home to over 300 nail lacquers of varying colours and finishes, each astounding the world with its quality as well as rich colour payoff. The brand releases new colours each season so that its customers will be able to find the perfect nail colour for every occasion.
There has been much discussion and studies concerning the health risks that can be caused by nail lacquers due to the chemicals used. But you don’t have to worry about that when you use Zoya’s nail lacquers as the brand is labelled as “5-Free” non-toxic nail polish. This means that the brand does not use the 3 common chemicals found in nail polishes [Toluene, Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP) and Formaldehyde], but also does not contain 2 other dangerous chemicals [Formaldehyde Resin and Camphor].
Here are more details regarding those chemicals and why they are considered toxic:
- Toluene: A liquid that is used as a solvent to dissolve other substances and smells like paint thinner. The chemical is used in the formulation of nail products. Exposure to this chemical can result in skin irritation, light-headedness and nausea as well as birth defects in children of pregnant women.
- Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP): Commonly used as a plasticizer that prevents nail polishes from becoming brittle or chipping too fast. Studies on lab animals have connected the chemical to birth defects.
- Formaldehyde: Commonly used to preserve and embalm dead animals and humans. In cosmetics, the chemical is used to prevent the growth of microorganisms in the products to ensure that the products can last for a long time. Its vapors are known to be irritating and can cause asthma. The chemical is also a known human carcinogen, a factor that is directly involved in the cause of cancer.
- Formaldehyde Resin: A derivative of Formaldehyde. The chemical is frequently used as a way to form tough, shiny, durable films on nails, giving your manicure an excellent wear time, durability as well as maintaining the high gloss of the nail enamel. The chemical is not as toxic as Formaldehyde, but can be an allergen.
- Camphor: A chemical that is used to give nail lacquers a glossy, shiny appearance. However, the chemical is poisonous that can cause seizures and disorientation when used in large doses. The chemical also costs yellow staining on nails as it would deprive your nails of nutrients.
Sounds bad, right? No worries though as Zoya does not contain these chemicals. In fact, the brand is known for being the longest wearing natural nail polish that has over 300 gorgeous nail colours to offer to the world.
Zoya is home to an abundance of nail lacquers as well as nail treatments. The brand is known for its non-toxic nail polish status as well as its long wearing benefits. Here are a few of Zoya’s bestsellers that would be of interest to you:
- Zoya Godiva PixieDust: A soft nude nail polish with a sugared sparkle that makes it eye catching and unique. This particular shade is part of Zoya’s PixieDust range of polishes that are matte, sparkling and with a textured finish.
- Zoya Shay: Described as a dense, light peach shade with slight warm undertones and a hint of pearly silver shimmer. This shade is perfect for office ladies looking for something more than just a simple nude nail polish.
- Zoya Giovanna: Described by Zoya as an emerald green metallic shade, but actually looks teal in person. It is a vivid shade that would be perfect for party wear.
Shop for quality Zoya products at affordable prices here on iprice. With Zoya, you can have beautifully coloured nails without worrying of whether it would be toxic to your health. If Zoya’s nail care products are not to your liking, then have a look at these other nail care brands that we have to offer: