- About AliExpress
- Shop with Confidence
- Grab Your Special AliExpress Singapore Coupons
- Experience Your AliExpress Singapore Coupons
Launched as early as 2010, AliExpress is an online retail service which offers a wide range of products at affordable rates. It is so popular that it becomes 10th most popular website in Brazil and most visited e-commerce website in Russia. Owned by the famous Alibaba, it uses AliExpress to expand its reach outside of Asia to challenge online heavyweights such as Amazon and eBay. At the same time, AliExpress enables small businesses in China to sell to international customers around the world.
Started as a business-to-business buying and selling portal, AliExpress then expanded to business-to-consumer, consumer-to-consumer, cloud computing, payment services, and other areas. While it can be accurate to compare AliExpress to eBay, its sellers are more independent because they have their own physical businesses. As an e-commerce hub, AliExpress serves as the bridge between Chinese businesses with international buyers. Since China boasts tons of products manufactured there, the choice of products is almost endless. If you are looking for great consumer products, AliExpress has everything you need.
AliExpress offers competitive pricing on its more than 100 million product listings. In fact, AliExpress constantly revises its prices so that you can get the lowest possible prices. Most of the time, AliExpress continues to feature the latest promotions and deals which make the products even cheaper. Since AliExpress is all about providing true value for money, you will be delighted to find that you can save time, effort, and money when shopping for your favorite products. You do not have to waste time because AliExpress builds a comprehensive product listing which allows you to get what you want within your means.
Safe & Secure Payment
Shopping has never been this easy when you browse and shop products at AliExpress. Most importantly, you can pay with world's most popular and secure payment methods. AliExpress has been successful when it comes to creating a win-win situation for both buyers and sellers. For buyers, you can pay securely without exposing your personal details while sellers only need to ship the order once
- As you are browsing through AliExpress Singapore coupons here, you can read about their short descriptions to know more.
- Once you have chosen an AliExpress Singapore coupon that catches your eye, you can click on it.
- From there, there will be the coupon code that comes along with it.
- Copy it and click the underlined link below to proceed to the main website of AliExpress.
Since AliExpress is a marketplace where buyers and sellers meet, you can find literally millions of products offered by thousands of sellers
- When you find a product, you can always click on it to have a closer look.
- You can also find out its description to learn more about the product. At the same time, you can read the comments to get a better understanding of the product.
- In order to make sure you are getting exactly what you are looking for, you should always check the sellers’ ratings and other buyers’ reviews.
- If you have any questions about the product, feel free to get in touch with the seller via chat or email.
- Before paying, make sure you double check your order.
- Please remember to check your country’s customs policy, and if you need to pay import duties.
- Before making a payment for your order, you can enter your coupon code in the relevant subsection.
- Once your order has been confirmed, your money will be transferred to the seller.
- Finally, you should receive a confirmation that your order has been successful.
Important Information that You Should Know
- All your purchases on AliExpress are protected by a set of guarantees, also known as Buyer Protection.
- Once you have confirmed receiving your order, the Buyer Protection is still valid for another 15 days.
- When you have received your order and you are satisfied with it, you should click “Confirm Goods Received”.
- If the Buyer Protection is about to end and you haven’t received your order yet, you can apply for an extension or a refund. Please make sure you do this before the Buyer Protection has actually ended.
It is only possible to cancel an order if the seller has not sent it yet. The seller will also be asked to confirm the cancellation.
If you have any queries regarding your order or other issues, you can always contact the friendly folks at AliExpress. You can reach them via:
Live Chat Support
AliExpress offers live chat support so that you can communicate directly with its dedicated customer service team. It is also a 24/7 help center that provides round-the-clock assistance for a smooth shopping experience.
11.11 SALE OFFERS
Save with 11.11 Sale Promo Codes & Vouchers - grab exclusive coupons from leading online stores. Check the latest 100% working 11/11 Sale Offers now!
BLACK FRIDAY SALE 2017 DEALS
Save with Black Friday Deals & Vouchers - grab exclusive coupons from leading online stores. Check the latest 100% working Black Friday Sale Offers now!