Get the latest deals and coupons right in your inbox!
People who shop at Asos also love these coupons
Recently expired, but these coupons might still work
Top Asos Vouchers & Promo codes in Singapore
|Top 10 offers||Discount||Expiry|
|Grab 50% off||31 December 2019|
|Free Shipping||31 December 2019|
|From $6||31 May 2019|
|20% OFF||20 May 2019|
|20% OFF||24 May 2019|
|20% OFF||24 May 2019|
|50% OFF||23 May 2019|
|From $2||30 June 2019|
|From $5||31 December 2019|
|60% OFF||24 May 2019|
Originated in the United Kingdom, ASOS Singapore is one of the most popular fashion and beauty brands on the market. From menswear to womenswear to beauty products, they have a vast selection of products, catering for all ages and sizes. Each of these products is craftily made and undergoes strict quality control to ensure shoppers they get the best value for their money. Aside from that, here are other reasons why you should shop on ASOS.
Why Choose ASOS?
Variety of Products
ASOS has a vast range of clothing and footwear with different price points, making it the go-to fashion brand for both men and women. From designer clothing to their own clothing collections, ASOS has it all.
A Go-To Shop for Vintage Clothing
ASOS offers different assortments of products, as opposed to other mainstream brands. If you are in the market for unconventional and vintage apparel, ASOS has an extensive collection for those.
Easy Search and Navigation Options
Search and navigation settings in many eCommerce websites can be overwhelming to use due to the vast selection of options. However, it’s a different case with ASOS because they have detailed and organized product categories, making it easy to search the product you’re looking for without having to scroll through a lot of options. Buyers can easily search by color, price, size, brand, item, and the like. Also, ASOS makes sure that their categories match with the latest trends so people who are into fashion can easily navigate and search for the newest collections of stylish clothing and beauty products.
Detailed Product Information
ASOS knows that a highly detailed listing page enhances customers’ shopping experience. So, aside from including the basic information like material, fit, style, etc., they also added the story behind each product line on the page so buyers know how the item was materialized. Adding this detail makes it easy for consumers to find new designers and keep track of their favorites easily.
Stunning Images and Videos
ASOS displays photos of their models wearing their in-house products, showing various angles of the product to give shoppers an idea how they look like in real life. This also gives the customers the ability to visualize how the clothing looks like on their bodies and in motion. With that, they will be well-informed about the product, making it less likely to return it.
ASOS never runs out of discounted items in their catalog. They offer discounts in their product lines that you don’t see in other similar brands. With that, ASOS is definitely a discount heaven.
Adheres to Ethical and Sustainability Standards
ASOS upholds honesty, integrity, and sustainable standards in their business processes, ensuring they are transparent in dealing with their customers and not harming animals or the environment in the creation of their products. For this reason, many shoppers find ASOS a trustworthy brand, knowing that they are committed to sustainable fashion, energy efficiency, and ethical business trade.
Redeeming ASOS Coupons and Codes
- Browse through any applicable ASOS coupons above and read about their short descriptions so that you can figure out the one that matches your interest.
- When you find the ASOS coupon of interest, click on it.
- If the coupon comes with a code, copy it to so you can paste it later on the ASOS promo code box.
- Now, go to ASOS website and check their wide array of stylish clothing and footwear. ASOS features new products weekly so that you get the first look on the latest fashion trends.
- Before you buy a product, make sure you’re signed in to your ASOS account. If you don’t have an account yet, it’s easy to sign up for one.
- Once you find the product you’re interested in, click on it to read its features. Then, choose a size before adding it to your virtual shopping bag.
- Click View Shopping Bag to see the items you have added so far.
- If you decide to check out, click on Pay Now. This will direct you to the page where you have to fill in your delivery details. Once done, click Add Address.
- Select your delivery option. Below this section, you will see “Have a promotional code?” Click on it so you can enter the promo code you copied earlier from iprice.sg on the box.
- Finally, Click Pay with Card and confirm the payment to complete the transaction.
ASOS accepts debit and credit cards issued by MasterCard, Visa, and American Express as well as PayPal.
Shipping and Delivery
ASOS Singapore doesn’t charge a fee if you go for standard shipping. However, if you opt for the express delivery, there will be a charge of 4.70 SGD. Standard shipping times are around 3 days, while the express delivery is approximately 1 day.
If you have issues with your order, call +020 7756 1000 to get in touch with ASOS customer support team. ASOS Singapore also handles email and live chat support which is accessible 24/7.
BLACK FRIDAY SALE 2018 DEALS
Save with Black Friday Deals & Vouchers - grab exclusive coupons from leading online stores. Check the latest 100% working Black Friday Sale Offers now!